Surrendered Heart reminds us to yield at the feet of God, to resist the urge to carry the weight of the world on our shoulders but instead to lay it at His feet, and to give Him the honor and glory of which He is so worthy.
- Psalm 95:6-7 (VOICE) Come, let us worship Him. Everyone bow down; kneel before the Eternal who made us. For He is our God and we are His people, the flock of His pasture, His sheep protected and nurtured by His hand. Today, if He speaks, hear His voice.
- 2 Chronicles 7:3 (AMP) When all the people of Israel saw how the fire came down and saw the glory and brilliance of the Lord upon the house, they bowed down on the stone pavement with their faces to the ground, and they worshiped and praised the Lord, saying , “For He is good, for His mercy and lovingkindness endure forever.”
- Psalm 91:1-2, 4 (TPT) When you sit enthroned under the shadow of Shaddai, you are hidden in the strength of God Most High. He’s the hope that holds me and the Stronghold to shelter me, the only God for me, and my great confidence… His massive arms are wrapped around you, protecting you. You can run under his covering of majesty and hide. His arms of faithfulness are a shield keeping you from harm.
- Psalm 34:15 (VOICE) For the Eternal watches over the righteous, and His ears are attuned to their prayers. He is always listening.
Time to Soar reminds us that God watches over us, and He urges us on as we pursue Him and take flight. He reminds us He is always right there with – covering us. And we can rest in the knowledge He has prepared us, and He cheers us on.
- Isaiah 40:31 (AMP) But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] Will gain new strength and renew their power; They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun]; They will run and not become weary, They will walk and not grow tired.
Seven Spirits of God: Flow in the Spirit reminds us to flow with the seven Spirits of God, in each of their unique manifestations, and to allow their wind to stir us, water to refresh us, and fire to ignite us.
- Ephesians 4:3-4 (TPT) Be faithful to guard the sweet harmony of the Holy Spirit among you in the bonds of peace, being one body and one spirit, as you were all called into the same glorious hope of divine destiny.
- Isaiah 44:3 (AMP) ‘For I will pour out water on him who is thirsty, And streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring And My blessing on your descendants;
- Psalm 107:35-36,38 (TPT) But he also can turn a barren wilderness into an oasis with water! He can make springs flow into desert lands and turn them into fertile valleys so that cities spring up, and he gives it all to those who are hungry. God will bless them and cause them to multiply and prosper.
- Acts 2:1-2, 4 (NKJV) When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting…. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Come to the River beckons us to the streams from the river that make glad. It calls us to the place of safety and refreshing where we can heal and flourish. And though He has made a place for us, we must choose to go, choose to abide.
- Psalm 1:3 (VOICE) You are like a tree, planted by flowing, cool streams of water that never run dry. Your fruit ripens in its time; your leaves never fade or curl in the summer sun . No matter what you do, you prosper.
- Psalm 46:4 (VOICE) A pure stream flows—never to be cut off— bringing joy to the city where God makes His home, the sacred site where the Most High chooses to live.
- Psalm 46:4 (TPT) God has a constantly flowing river whose sparkling streams bring joy and delight to his people. His river flows right through the city of God Most High, into his holy dwelling places.
- Psalm 46:4 (NIV) There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells.
- Psalm 1:1-3 (TPT) What delight comes to those who follow God’s ways! They won’t walk in step with the wicked, nor share the sinner’s way, nor be found sitting in the scorner’s seat. Their pleasure and passion is remaining true to the Word of “I Am,” meditating day and night in his true revelation of light. They will be standing firm like a flourishing tree planted by God’s design, deeply rooted by the brooks of bliss, bearing fruit in every season of their lives. They are never dry, never fainting, ever blessed, ever prosperous.
Vibrantly Designed depicts the Father reworking your inner landscape; breaking out colors and bringing forth new life.
- Psalm 139:14 (VOICE) I will offer You my grateful heart, for I am Your unique creation, filled with wonder and awe. You have approached even the smallest details with excellence; Your works are wonderful; I carry this knowledge deep within my soul.
- Genesis 1:31 (AMPC) And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good (suitable, pleasant) and He approved it completely….
Heart for Ayiti represents instigators of the Spirit – their passion paving the way for a move of His Spirit through their intercession, prophetic declarations, and personal intimacy with the Lord. Like the angel that “troubled” or “stirred up” the water of the Pool of Bethesda; there was open access for a healing miracle when the angel did this – the same is true for God’s intercessors. He is moving.
Romans 10:14-17 (VOICE) …How can they believe in Him when they have not heard? How can they hear if there is no one proclaiming Him? …As Isaiah said, “Ah, how beautiful the feet of those who declare the good news of victory, of peace and liberation.” …So faith proceeds from hearing, as we listen to the message about God’s Anointed.
Anointed Dreams reminds us He will stand with us to keep the dreams He’s placed in our heart’s from being stolen or distorted. He has placed them in our hearts. It also reminds us He meets us in our natural dreams to heal, restore, and encourage us.
Psalm 16:7 (TLB) I will bless the Lord who counsels me; he gives me wisdom in the night. He tells me what to do.
Psalm 3:5 (TLB) Then I lay down and slept in peace and woke up safely, for the Lord was watching over me.
Psalm 16:5 (GW) The Lord is my inheritance and my cup. You are the one who determines my destiny.
Emerald Light represents the ascension in the heavenly realms as Father bestows spiritual gifts; imparts healing, hope, and joy; and razes fear bringing peace and harmony.
“The one who builds stairs up to heaven and sets their foundation on the earth, the one who calls for the water in the sea and pours it over the face of the earth— His name is Yahweh.” Amos 9:6 (NOG)
“You were in Eden, the garden of God; your clothing was bejeweled with every precious stone—ruby, topaz, diamond, chrysolite, onyx, jasper, sapphire, carbuncle, and emerald—all in beautiful settings of finest gold. They were given to you on the day you were created.” Ezekiel 28:13 (TLB)
“All streams flow into the sea, but the sea is never full. The water goes back to the place where the streams began in order to start flowing again.” Ecclesiastes 1:7 (NOG)
A Place to Tarry depicts the consecrated place where we meet with Him – a realm for just you two to abide together so that you might lavish your love on one another.
“You are my private garden, my treasure, my bride, a secluded spring, a hidden fountain.” Song of Songs 4:12 (NLT)
“Awaken, north wind — come, south wind. Blow on my garden, and spread the fragrance of its spices. Let my love come to his garden and eat its choicest fruits.” Song of Songs 4:16 (HCSB)
Saturated in Living Water represents being immersed in the living water from heaven. Completely saturated. Being transformed, refreshed, restored, and healed.
“My heavenly guide brought me to the river of pure living waters, shimmering as brilliantly as crystal. It flowed out from the throne of God and of the Lamb,” Revelation 22:1 (VOICE)
“This river flows eastward and runs down into the Jordan Valley to the place where it flows into the Dead Sea. The moment it meets the sea, the saltywater becomes fresh. Swarms of creatures will flourish wherever this river flows. Schools of fish will swim through currents of fresh water, for wherever this water flows everything will come alive!” Ezekiel 47:8-9 (VOICE)
“In Jerusalem they came upon a pool by the sheep gate surrounded by five covered porches. In Hebrew this place is called Bethesda. Crowds of people lined the area, lying around the porches. All of these people were disabled in some way; some were blind, lame, paralyzed, or plagued by diseases; and they were waiting for the waters to move. From time to time, a heavenly messenger would come to stir the water in the pool. Whoever reached the water first and got in after it was agitated would be healed of his or her disease.” John 5:2-4 (VOICE)
Place of Rest brings us the sense of peace that we find in YHVH Shalom (the LORD our Peace) and that we carry from Him to the world.
- Psalm 132:14 (VOICE) This is My sanctuary, My resting place, forever and ever; I will remain here, for this is what I have desired.
- Isaiah 66:1 (NOG) This is what Yahweh says: Heaven is my throne. The earth is my footstool. Where can you build a house or resting place for me?
The Visitation represents a heavenly ambassador visiting us in this realm – a messenger from the Lord; angelic visitation.
“The angel of the Lord [angelic spokesperson for God, sometimes identified with the Lord himself] came and sat down under the oak tree at Ophrah that belonged to Joash, one of the Abiezrite people… Gideon, Joash’s son, was separating some wheat from the chaff [threshing/beating out wheat] in a winepress to keep the wheat from the Midianites [in a pit hidden from sight]. The angel of the Lord appeared to Gideon and said, “The Lord is with you, mighty [courageous] warrior!””Judges 6:11-12 (EXB)
“Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.” Hebrews 13:2 (ESV)
Closed Doors reminds us to pause and fellowship with our God. To seek His face rather than His hand and all He can give us. To meet with Him, to abide with Him.
“But when you pray, go into your most private room, close the door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees [what is done] in secret will reward you.” Matthew 6:6 (AMP)
New Season depicts stepping into a new season filled with refreshing and warmed by His light, covered in His promises – flourishing and lush, bright and clear – walking the path He has laid before you.
“Watch closely: I am preparing something new; it’s happening now, even as I speak, and you’re about to see it. I am preparing a way through the desert; Waters will flow where there had been none.” Isaiah 43:19 (VOICE)
Let Us Return depicts one who has turned in repentance and sought the Lord. As a result, He has poured out His refreshing and restoration on her – coming in power and covering her in promise.
“Come and let us return [in repentance] to the Lord, For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us…So let us know and become personally acquainted with Him; let us press on to know and understand fully the [greatness of the] Lord [to honor, heed, and deeply cherish Him]. His appearing is prepared and is as certain as the dawn, And He will come to us [in salvation] like the [heavy] rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth.” Hosea 6:1, 3 (AMP)
Peace like a River represents the active peace that the Father brings to our hearts and minds as we rest in and follow Him and reflect His Son.
“If only you had listened to my commands! Your peace would be like a river that never runs dry. Your righteousness would be like waves on the sea.” Isaiah 48:18 (GW)
“This is what the Lord says: I will offer you peace like a river and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing stream.” Isaiah 66:12a (GW)
Floodgates of Heaven depicts a worshipper holding nothing back and in response Father has released the floodgates of heaven to wash over with life and blessing.
- Psalm 97:1-2, 5-6 (NIV) The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. The mountains melt like wax before the Lord, before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all peoples see his glory.
- Zechariah 10:1 (AMPC) Ask of the Lord rain in the time of the latter or spring rain. It is the Lord Who makes lightnings which usher in the rain and give men showers, and grass to everyone in the field.
Living Water represents the flow of living water rushing from our hearts that have been filled from the deep wells of water from His Spirit. What we have been given, freely we give; and we stand on His promises of the protection and inheritance that comes with it.
“He who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Me], as the Scripture has said, ‘From his innermost being will flow continually rivers of living water.’” John 7:38 (AMP)
“When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up—the flames will not consume you.” Isaiah 43:2 (TLB)
“And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega–the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life.” Revelation 21:6 (NLT)
Exulting in His Salvation represents the joyous freedom we exult in (to show or feel a lively or triumphant joy; rejoice exceedingly; be highly elated or jubilant) when He has set us free and saturates our soul – refreshing and restoration us.
“But as you have shared in the sufferings of Christ, rejoice, so that also in the revelation of His glory you may rejoice, exulting.” 1 Peter 4:13 (BLB)
“Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD, exulting in his salvation.” Psalm 35:9 (ESV)
“But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.” Malachi 4:2 (NLT)
Healing Rain represents a promise of life, a saturation of healing, a breaking through, restoration, wholeness, and His word being brought forth for it does not return void. It represents a place of hoping in the Lord.
“Oh, that we might know the LORD! Let us press on to know him. He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring.” Hosea 6:3 NLT
“But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.” Malachi 4:2 NLT
Double Rest is part of a two-piece series that speaks to an increase, like a double anointing, of rest. Both images in this duet speak and give hope, assurance, and peace.
“Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.” Psalm 24:7-10 (KJV)
Refreshing Presence represents the touch His presence brings as we release any separations that keep us from Him.
“Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus” Acts 3:19-20 ESV Continue reading
River of Life portrays the flow from the throne of God rushing down on us bringing healing and wholeness.
“For the Lamb Who is in the midst of the throne will be their Shepherd, and He will guide them to the springs of the waters of life; and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.” Revelation 7:17 Continue reading