Open the Gates with Praise reminds us not only to bring forth praise to the One who is worthy, but also that in doing so we lead others to do the same.
- Exodus 15:20 (AMP) Then Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron [and Moses], took a timbrel in her hand, and all the women followed her with timbrels and dancing.
- 1 Samuel 10:5-6 (AMP) After that you will come to the hill of God where the garrison of the Philistines is; and when you come there to the city, you will meet a group of prophets coming down from the high place [of worship] with harp, tambourine, flute, and lyre before them, and they will be prophesying. Then the Spirit of the Lord will come upon you mightily, and you will prophesy with them, and you will be changed into another man.
- Psalm 149:3-4 (AMP) Let them praise His name with dancing; Let them sing praises to Him with the tambourine and lyre. For the Lord takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with salvation.
Portals of Praise depicts the heart of psalmist as they pour out heartfelt, spirit-led worship, God responds by throwing wide the windows of heaven and pouring it forth upon the earth.
- Psalms 84:2 (TPT) Deep within me are these lovesick longings, desires and daydreams of living in union with you. When I’m near you my heart and my soul will sing and worship with my joyful songs of you, my true source and spring of life!
Altar of Praise depicting our offering of praise received on His altar, and the heavenly response as we pour out our worship and praise.
- Leviticus 6:13 (YLT) fire is continually burning on the altar, it is not quenched.
- Psalm 141:2 (JUB) Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense, the gift of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
- Luke 19:37-40 (AMP) As soon as He was approaching [Jerusalem], near the descent of the Mount of Olives, the entire multitude of the disciples [all those who were or claimed to be His followers] began praising God [adoring Him enthusiastically and] joyfully with loud voices for all the miracles and works of power that they had seen, shouting, “Blessed (celebrated, praised) is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory (majesty, splendor) in the highest [heaven]!” Some of the Pharisees from the crowd said to Him, “Teacher, rebuke Your disciples [for shouting these Messianic praises].” Jesus replied, “I tell you, if these [people] keep silent, the stones will cry out [in praise]!”
Anointed Songbird depicts the anointed songbird releasing the sound of heaven – as powerful as a shofar’s blast – breaking through the veil between the earth and heaven and making way for the supernatural to manifest as God’s glory invades the earth.
- Jeremiah 1:9-10 (VOICE) Then the Eternal reached out and touched my mouth, and He gave me His divine message. Eternal One: Look, I have placed My words in you. You will know what to say now, for you will be My voice. This very day I appointed you to speak with My authority over nations and kingdoms. Your word — My word — will have the power to uproot and stamp out; it will destroy and upend. And then your word—My word— will rebuild and plant anew.
Heart Praise represents the place our heart and spirit go as we pour out unabashed praise for our King.
“Release your heart’s joy in sweet music to the Eternal. When the upright passionately sing glory-filled songs to Him, everything is in its right place. Worship the Eternal with your instruments, strings offering their praise; write awe-filled songs to Him on the 10-stringed harp. Sing to Him a new song; play each the best way you can, and don’t be afraid to be bold with your joyful feelings.” Psalm 33:1-3 (VOICE)
“Compose a new song, and sing it to the Eternal because of the unbelievable things He has done; He has won the victory with the skill of His right hand and strength of His holy arm.” Psalm 98:1 (VOICE)
Song of the Redeemed depicts the dawn of a new day where His mercies are new and the one who has been delivered and redeemed is bringing forth a new song of praise to YHVH Ga’al (the Lord my Redeemer, Isaiah 49:26), YHVH Palat (the Lord my Deliverer, Psalm 18:2), the One who is worthy!
“From the rising of the sun to the going down of it and from east to west, the name of the Lord is to be praised!” Psalm 113:3 (AMPC)
“Make music to praise Yahweh, you faithful people who belong to him. Remember his holiness by giving thanks.” Psalm 30:4 (NOG)
“Put Your strength, Eternal One, on display for all to see; we will sing and make music of Your mighty power.” Psalm 21:13 (VOICE)
“You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.” Psalm 32:7 (NIV)
“He delivers me from my enemies; you snatch me away from those who attack me; you rescue me from violent men. So I will give you thanks, O LORD, before the nations! I will sing praises to you.” 2 Samuel 22:49-50 (NET)