Transformed by the Spirit represents the promise we have of the transforming power of Holy Spirit when we yield to His life-giving flow.
- Matthew 3:11 (AMP) “As for me, I baptize you with water because of [your] repentance [that is, because you are willing to change your inner self–your old way of thinking, regret your sin and live a changed life], but He (the Messiah) who is coming after me is mightier [more powerful, more noble] than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to remove [even as His slave]; He will baptize you [who truly repent] with the Holy Spirit and [you who remain unrepentant] with fire (judgment).”
- 1 Peter 3:21 (AMP) Corresponding to that [rescue through the flood], baptism [which is an expression of a believer’s new life in Christ] now saves you, not by removing dirt from the body, but by an appeal to God for a good (clear) conscience, [demonstrating what you believe to be yours] through the resurrection of Jesus Christ…
- Psalms 103:12 (AMP) As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 (AMP) Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life].
- Micah 7:19 (AMP) He shall again have compassion on us; He will subdue and tread underfoot our wickedness [destroying sin’s power]. Yes, You will cast all our sins Into the depths of the sea.