The name of this collection is Constant Renewal. It is comprised of a combination of Dyed4you Art images, the words of which are shared below as well as the download He shared concerning their combined meaning. The images included in this collection are:
Rivers of Living Water reminds us of the origin of the flow that sustains our lives and that we in turn pour forth.
- John 4:10 (VOICE) Jesus: You don’t know the gift of God or who is asking you for a drink of this water from Jacob’s well. Because if you did, you would have asked Him for something greater; and He would have given you the living water.
- John 4:13-15 (VOICE) Jesus: Drink this water, and your thirst is quenched only for a moment. You must return to this well again and again. I offer water that will become a wellspring within you that gives life throughout eternity. You will never be thirsty again. Woman: Please, Sir, give me some of this water, so I’ll never be thirsty and never again have to make the trip to this well.
- John 7:37-39 (TPT) Then on the most important day of the feast, the last day, Jesus stood and shouted out to the crowds— “All you thirsty ones, come to me! Come to me and drink! Believe in me so that rivers of living water will burst out from within you, flowing from your innermost being, just like the Scripture says!” Jesus was prophesying about the Holy Spirit that believers were being prepared to receive. But the Holy Spirit had not yet been poured out upon them, because Jesus had not yet been unveiled in his full splendor.
- Ezekiel 47:8-9 (VOICE) The Man: This river flows eastward and runs down into the Jordan Valley to the place where it flows into the Dead Sea. The moment it meets the sea, the salty water becomes fresh. Swarms of creatures will flourish wherever this river flows. Schools of fish will swim through currents of fresh water, for wherever this water flows everything will come alive!
- Revelation 22:1 (VOICE) My heavenly guide brought me to the river of pure living waters, shimmering as brilliantly as crystal. It flowed out from the throne of God and of the Lamb,
Lamb of God reminds us of the price paid for our redemption, and encourages us to walk in the fullness of the freedom that came at so high a cost.
- John 1:29 (NKJV) The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
- Revelation 12:11 (TPT) They conquered him completely through the blood of the Lamb and the powerful word of his testimony. They triumphed because they did not love and cling to their own lives, even when faced with death.
- Revelation 22:3 (VOICE) No one or nothing will labor under any curse any longer. And the throne of God and of the Lamb will sit prominently in the city. God’s servants will continually serve and worship Him.
Heir of Promise embodies the light and life we feel as we stand fast in the warmth of His love, covered in the protection of His promises, knowing He is fully faithful.
- 2 Timothy 2:13 (TPT) But even if we are faithless, he will still be full of faith, for he never wavers in his faithfulness to us!
- Psalm 37:3 (TPT) Keep trusting in the Lord and do what is right in his eyes. Fix your heart on the promises of God and you will be secure, feasting on his faithfulness.
- Matthew 3:16-17 (NKJV) When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
Rohi (Our Shepherd) represents the rest and complete trust we have when under the Good Shepherd’s care. We can enjoy our surroundings with joy and curiosity knowing we are in His care.
“O Shepherd of Israel who leads Israel like a flock; O God enthroned above the Guardian Angels, bend down your ear and listen as I plead. Display your power and radiant glory. Let Ephraim, Benjamin, and Manasseh see you rouse yourself and use your mighty power to rescue us. Turn us again to yourself, O God. Look down on us in joy and love; only then shall we be saved.” Psalm 80:1-3 (TLB)
Abundant Fruit depicts the King appreciating His beloved. She is a tree planted by rivers of living water bearing much fruit surrounded by life and promise.
“My darling bride, My private paradise fastened to My heart. A secret spring are you that no one else can have – My bubbling fountain hidden from public view. What a perfect partner to Me, now that I have you! Your inward life is now sprouting, bringing forth fruit. What a beautiful paradise unfolds within you! When I’m near you I smell aromas of the finest spice. I find many clusters of My exquisite fruit growing within your inner garden…” Song of Solomon 4:12-14
New Season depicts stepping into a new season filled with refreshing and warmed by His light, covered in His promises – flourishing and lush, bright and clear – walking the path He has laid before you.
“Watch closely: I am preparing something new; it’s happening now, even as I speak, and you’re about to see it. I am preparing a way through the desert; Waters will flow where there had been none.” Isaiah 43:19 (VOICE)
Enter the Promise depicts a rescued one stepping into the promise, the land of milk and honey, the tangible blessing of God and fruit of His faithfulness – the outcome of His promises.
“Give thanks to Yahweh because he is good, because his mercy endures forever.” 1 Chronicles 16:34 (NOG)
“Yahweh is good. His mercy endures forever. His faithfulness endures throughout every generation.” Psalm 100:5 (NOG)
Refreshing Love depicts the interior landscape of the soul – rich and verdant from the water of life flowing from the river of God – and high in the midst, in a place of authority and victory, the worshipper dances with joy having been filled with His love. As she has received, freely she will give.
“According to Your steadfast love refresh me and give me life, So that I may keep and obey the testimony of Your mouth.” Psalm 119:88 (AMP)
“You are a fountain in a garden, A well of fresh and living water, And streams flowing from Lebanon.” Song of Solomon 4:15 (AMP)
La Vie en Rose (literally “Life in Pink”) represents seeing life through rose-colored glasses – the eyes of love – a deep love between the God and His beloved…you.
“We love because he first loved us.” 1 John 4:19 (ESV)
“Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness (graciousness, mercy, compassion) endures forever.” Psalm 136:1 (AMP)
“My steadfast love I will keep for him forever, and my covenant will stand firm for him. I will not violate my covenant or alter the word that went forth from my lips.” Psalm 89:28, 34 (ESV)
Healing Rain represents a promise of life, a saturation of healing, a breaking through, restoration, wholeness, and His word being brought forth for it does not return void. It represents a place of hoping in the Lord.
“Oh, that we might know the LORD! Let us press on to know him. He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring.” Hosea 6:3 NLT
“But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.” Malachi 4:2 NLT
Window of Heaven represents the windows in heaven awaiting being thrown open to pour out a blessing far beyond what you can contain.
“Bring the whole tenth into the storehouse, so that there will be food in my house, and put me to the test,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot [LORD of Hosts]. “See if I won’t open for you the floodgates of heaven and pour out for you a blessing far beyond your needs.” Malachi 3:10 (CJB)
Promised Lines depicts a worshiper unafraid to move into what the Father has promised.
“The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; You hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.” Psalm 16:5-6 (ESV)
Into the Light depicts one in childlike trust moving from darkness into Light, trusting the Light to give life – whether by pruning or watering – so that an accelerated abundance of fruit would come forth.
Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12
…every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. John 15:2 Continue reading
Higher Ground portrays the freedom of a life surrendered to the Most High.
“I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good.” Psalm 54:6 Continue reading
Uncharted depicts stepping off the charted territory into the possibilities of all the Lord has planned.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
Prosperous depicts one whose whole heart is set upon the Lord and upon living righteously.
“Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the LORD,and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.” Psalm 1:1-3 Continue reading