Floodgates of Heaven depicts a worshipper holding nothing back and in response Father has released the floodgates of heaven to wash over with life and blessing.
- Psalm 97:1-2, 5-6 (NIV) The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. The mountains melt like wax before the Lord, before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all peoples see his glory.
- Zechariah 10:1 (AMPC) Ask of the Lord rain in the time of the latter or spring rain. It is the Lord Who makes lightnings which usher in the rain and give men showers, and grass to everyone in the field.
Father’s Song represents the sweet song of the Lord shifting the atmosphere and calling to us, wooing our heart to respond.
“For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.” Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
“They will come and sing aloud and shout for joy on the height of Zion, And will be radiant [with joy] over the goodness of the Lord— For the grain, for the new wine, for the oil, And for the young of the flock and the herd. And their life will be like a watered garden, And they shall never sorrow or languish again.” Jeremiah 31:12 AMP
Wings of Majesty depicts a place of awe and reverence where we rest in His hands and on His wings as He carries us to a place of fullness, completion, joy and hope.
“Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You [are] there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You [are there]. [If] I take the wings of the morning, [And] dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me.” Psalm 139:7-10 (NKJV)
Soar like an Eagle with Me depicts a place in the glory, between heaven and earth.
“Like an eagle that rouses her chicks and hovers over her young, so he spread his wings to take them up and carried them safely on his pinions.” Deuteronomy 32:11 (NLT)
Wake Up depicts the roaring alarm being sounded. It is time to be awake!
- Romans 13:11-13 (NLT) This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living. Because we belong to the day, we must live decent lives for all to see…
- Numbers 23:24 (VOICE) Look at this people rise up like a lion, like a lion who gets up and does not lie down until it devours its prey, even drinking the blood of the slain.
- 1 Peter 5:8 (AMPC) Be well balanced (temperate, sober of mind), be vigilant and cautious at all times; for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring [in fierce hunger], seeking someone to seize upon and devour.
Winter Has Passed represents that moment of breakthrough as a season of barrenness blossoms into a season of flourishing.
My beloved speaks and says to me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing [of birds] has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land. Song of Solomon 2:10-12 (AMP) Continue reading
Make Haste depicts running to Him – with a heart full of love. It’s a call to the bride “Awaken from your slumber! Arise and make haste – delay not!”
“I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.” Psalm 119:60 KJV (Hebrew in the image)
“For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.” 1 John 5:3 ESV Continue reading
Time to Arise depicts a worshiping warrior sounding the alarm that it’s time to arise; the time for apathy is no more.
“Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the day of the LORD is coming, for it is at hand” – Joel 2:1 Continue reading