King of All the Earth reminds us the King of Glory reigns over all – from great to small, from country to city, from nation to nation, and from heaven to earth – He reigns.
- Psalms 65:8 (TPT) O God, to the farthest corners of the planet people will stand in awe, startled and stunned by your signs and wonders. Sunrise brilliance and sunset beauty both take turns singing their songs of joy to you.
- Psalms 96:4 (TPT) For the Lord’s greatness is beyond description and he deserves all the praise that comes to him. He is our King-God and it’s right to be in holy awe of him.
- Psalm 47:6-8 (VOICE) Sing! Shout! Play instruments! Praise our God and King; sing praises to Him who is worthy. For He is the King of all the earth. Sing praise, all who can. Put words to music, and then sing praises At the feet of the God who sits on His holy throne, ruling over all the nations.
- Revelation 5:5 (VOICE) Then one of the elders consoled me. One of the 24 Elders: Stop weeping. Look there—the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David. He has conquered and is able to break its seven seals and open the scroll.
- Psalm 47:7-8 (TPT) For God is the triumphant King; the powers of earth are all his. So sing your celebration songs of highest praise to the glorious Enlightened One! Our God reigns over every nation. He reigns on his holy throne over all