I created this piece of art about six weeks ago and have been holding it waiting for the full word from the Lord. I’d actually wondered if God would have me wait until the mother in this picture actually gave birth – and He did!
The day after the baby arrived, God had me post the image on the Dyed4you Art Facebook page and ask for the community to share what they sensed God saying. I understood that they were acting as midwives in helping “birth” this image 🙂
It was fun to see how each person was touched and how many of them resonated with what I’d been understanding too. Here’s what was shared:
- Beautiful pictures… here are some words that came to me when I saw this picture: birth, new life, new beginnings. Just as there is a lot of travail in birthing a baby, a butterfly often struggles when it’s coming out of the cocoon but that struggle is necessary so that it can fly.
- Looking at all the butterflies this time–I see a new creation in Christ–a new beginning and a blossoming! The past is gone. Life in all its fullness is coming. All things are made new! This verse came to mind: 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NASB), “Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.”
- Love it….just as spring brings forth flowers, I see the harvest is about to be birthed….I agree with Patti above, a new beginning…in God’s word He says he will do a new thing, everything new has to be birthed…amen
- the windows on each side of her are the different stages of life. But as long as she stay on the “straight & narrow path” she will continue to be surrounded by the ” the glory & protection of the lord”. ( the beam of light around her). Her hands are opened showing sign of trust . “i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”. God be with you.
- Like Esther she carried a seed for the salvation of the Jewish Nation-(to preserve Her people from extinction), Mary carrier of the seed Lord Jesus for The salvation of all mankind!, We as Daughter’s of Zion, we are seed carrier’s of salvation to the Nation(s), Sons of Zion are also seed Carrier’s of Salvation!!!
- lib·er·at·ed, lib·er·at·ing, lib·er·ates. 1. To set free, as from oppression, confinement, or foreign control. It says to me: “The Transformation (butterflys) Of Liberation (pregnant and soon to birth) The woman in this world had to literally fight through to keep her baby, support her baby, birth her baby. The baby has to fight through to be born – to literally make it into this world alive – then to thrive while being alive on the earth). The purple scarf could mean “OBEDIENCE UNTO DEATH / ROYALTY” and that scarf around the moms belly is telling me that Jesus is doing His part in all of this. Its like this in some way – God knew us BEFORE we were in our mothers womb. He speaks to us while in heaven – we go into the womb – we are born – and forget what God said to us in the womb. We spend the rest of our lives trying to remember what God spoke to us in our mothers wombs. Its when a Christian comes into REVELATION of who they are IN CHRIST – that they finally remember what God spoke to them who they were before going into the womb. Ok… kinda deep from my brain but that’s what this picture has spoken to me. :]
- The wildflowers tell me that God is saying “Hey, relax and enjoy the journey” !!
- Birth of Joy
- This is one verse that I read: Song 2:10-12, “My beloved spoke, and said to me: “Rise up, my love, my fair one, And come away. For lo, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth; The time of singing has come, And the voice of the turtledove Is heard in our land.” NKJV
- As you climb the mountain I AM building you, may you seek Me and be satisfied.
- Jer 1:5 “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you….” Also: From that moment I have covered you in the shelter of My wings.
- Is 43:19 comes to mind when I look at it. “Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert. Although the first sentence in your caption could have triggered it as well! lol
- Heavenly Place. We are seated with Him in Heavenly Places.
- Transformation comes to mind.
Ultimately here’s what He gave us for it: Expectancy