Holy is His Name reminds of the many facets of God’s character (which we find in His names), and it encourages us to meditate on each of them in our quest to know Him more.
- Acts 2:21 (VOICE) And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be liberated into God’s freedom and peace.
- Psalm 105:1-4 (NIV) Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.
- Proverbs 18:10 (TPT) The character of God is a tower of strength, for the lovers of God delight to run into his heart and be exalted on high.
Heavenly Ascent (Bethel) was inspired by Jacob’s dream at what became Bethel in Genesis 28, and it embodies those promises for us today.
- Genesis 28:11-13, 16-17, 19 (TLB) That night, when he stopped to camp at sundown, he found a rock for a headrest and lay down to sleep, and dreamed that a staircase reached from earth to heaven, and he saw the angels of God going up and down upon it. At the top of the stairs stood the Lord. “I am Jehovah,” Then Jacob woke up. “God lives here!” he exclaimed in terror. “I’ve stumbled into his home! This is the awesome entrance to heaven! He named the place Bethel (“House of God”)…
- Micah 4:1 (NKJV) Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and peoples shall flow to it.
Bezel El (Shadow of God) depicts the one reaching and abiding in the secret place, seeking to be taught by the LORD. As a result, He responds with the depths of His mysteries which sets fire to the heart of the one pursuing Him.
- Psalm 91:1 (NKJV) He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- Daniel 1:17, 20 (NKJV) As for these four young men, God gave them knowledge and skill in all literature and wisdom; and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams. … And in all matters of wisdom and understanding about which the king examined them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers who were in all his realm.
- Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV) ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
Anointed Dreams reminds us He will stand with us to keep the dreams He’s placed in our heart’s from being stolen or distorted. He has placed them in our hearts. It also reminds us He meets us in our natural dreams to heal, restore, and encourage us.
Psalm 16:7 (TLB) I will bless the Lord who counsels me; he gives me wisdom in the night. He tells me what to do.
Psalm 3:5 (TLB) Then I lay down and slept in peace and woke up safely, for the Lord was watching over me.
Psalm 16:5 (GW) The Lord is my inheritance and my cup. You are the one who determines my destiny.
Hidden Treasures encourages us to go deep with the Lord. Set your path on His true north and follow without wavering.
“And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness, secret riches; and you will know that I am doing this—I, the Lord, the God of Israel, the one who calls you by your name.” Isaiah 45:3 (TLB)
“O the depth of the riches, both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and how incomprehensible His ways!” Romans 11:33 (TLV)
“It is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but the glory of kings is to search out a thing.” Proverbs 25:2 (AMPC)
“The kingdom of heaven is like a [very precious] treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid again; then in his joy he goes and sells all he has and buys that field [securing the treasure for himself].” Matthew 13:44 (AMP)
Spirit Blow depicts the flow of the Spirit – moving like a wind, His breath swirling around us, guiding us to a place to cross over to heavenly realms – a portal. His light marking the way.
“Then He said to me, “Prophesy to the Ruach. Prophesy, son of man, and say to the Ruach, thus says Adonai Elohim: ‘Come from the four winds, Ruach! Breathe upon these slain, that they may live.”” Ezekiel 37:9 (TLV)
“And after He said this, He breathed on them. And He said to them, “Receive the Ruach ha-Kodesh!” John 20:22 (TLV)
“Now He drew close enough to each of them that they could feel His breath. He breathed on them:
Jesus: Welcome the Holy Spirit of the living God. You now have the mantle of God’s forgiveness. As you go, you are able to share the life-giving power to forgive sins, or to withhold forgiveness.” John 20:22-23 (VOICE)
The Seer (Ra’ah) represents a seer soaring high – rightly perceiving as the currents of the Spirit lift and carry, using the discernment gifted to see what Father desires to be seen, and the wisdom gifted to know what to do with it.
“Therefore, brethren, desire earnestly to prophesy…” 1 Corinthians 14:39 (NKJV)
“He held out what looked to be a hand and seized me by the hair. The Spirit hoisted me up between heaven and earth and transported me—through a vision of God—to Jerusalem… Right in front of me was the glory of the God of Israel, just as I had seen before in the plain.” Ezekiel 8:3-4 (VOICE)
“The year King Uzziah died I saw the Lord! He was sitting on a lofty throne, and the Temple was filled with his glory.” Isaiah 6:1 (TLB)
Closed Doors reminds us to pause and fellowship with our God. To seek His face rather than His hand and all He can give us. To meet with Him, to abide with Him.
“But when you pray, go into your most private room, close the door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees [what is done] in secret will reward you.” Matthew 6:6 (AMP)
Deep Calls Unto Deep depicts a worshipper allowing their spirit to flow forth in worship as the deep wells of living water burst forth. This is a foreshadow of His promise of breakthrough.
“Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me. By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life.” Psalm 42:7-8 (NIV)
“That according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3: 16-19 (ESV)
“It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out.” Proverbs 25:2 (ESV)
Questing Gaze represents us keeping our eyes on the Creator (YHVH Bore), the Revealer of Mysteries (Gelah Raz); letting our hearts cry out to Him that He might answer.
“Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.” Jeremiah 33:3 (ESV)
“My soul yearns for you in the night; my spirit within me earnestly seeks you.” Isaiah 26:9a (ESV)
“Can you search out the deep things of God? Can you find out the totality of the Almighty? It is as high as heaven; what can you do? Deeper than Sheol; what can you know? Its measure is longer than the earth and broader than the sea.” Job 11:7-9 (MEV)
Pervasive Light represents YHVH Ori (the LORD my Light) shining forth, His light dispelling the darkness, revealing the hidden things, bringing hope and salvation. And we, His children, reflect His light, prophesy His word, allow our very selves to bear witness to Him.
“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 5:14-16 (ESV)
Heaven’s Portal represents Father opening a portal from Heaven to a seer who presses in and waits; blessing them with strength, vision, and refreshing.
“Blessed [happy, prosperous, to be admired] is the man who listens to me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at my doorposts.” Proverbs 8:34 (AMP)
Mysteries of God depicts the mystical pursuit of the deep things of the Lord.
“It is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but the glory of kings is to search out a thing.” Proverbs 25:2 Continue reading
Stairway to Revelation is the first Dyed4you Art image. It includes the Revelation of the Lord scarf.
The Beloved’s bride – eager to be with the One she loves – rushes up the stairs to meet Him, leaving the world and all her cares behind (just as His disciples did – Matthew 4:19). Continue reading