The Seeker’s Keys reminds to continually thirst for the presence of the Living God, pursuing the depths of His Word and His heart with intention and unwavering abandon.
- Matthew 16:19 (TPT) I will give you the keys of heaven’s kingdom realm to forbid on earth that which is forbidden in heaven, and to release on earth that which is released in heaven.”
- Jeremiah 33:3 (AMP) ‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and tell you [and even show you] great and mighty things, [things which have been confined and hidden], which you do not know and understand and cannot distinguish.’
- Proverbs 25:2 (TPT) God conceals the revelation of his word in the hiding place of his glory. But the honor of kings is revealed by how they thoroughly search out the deeper meaning of all that God says.
Firm Foundation reminds us that the Word has been since the establishing of the earth and will remain far beyond the breaking of its foundations.
- Isaiah 40:8 (VOICE) The grass withers, the flower fades; nothing lasts except the word of our God. It will stand forever.
- Proverbs 30:5 (VOICE) Every word of God will be put to the test and proven true; He is a defense for those who trust in Him.
- John 1:1 (EXB) In the beginning [Gen. 1:1] ·there was the Word [the Word already existed; the Word refers to Christ, God’s revelation of himself]. The Word was ·with [in the presence of; in intimate relationship with] God [the Father], and the Word was [fully] God.
The name of this collection is Zealous Abiders. It is comprised a combination of Dyed4you Art images, the words of which are shared below as well as the download He shared concerning their combined meaning in addition to the name above. The images included in this collection are:
Sustained by Him reminds us what we get from God depends upon our level of desire or demand (taste) for Him. In the same way a mother produces milk dependent upon the “demand” from the baby’s thirst, likewise God happily feeds us as much as we are willing to take the time to draw. He desires to nourish us in all areas of life, but we must remember to feast on Him and on His word, and to be intentional about doing so. Though this may seem like the simplest part of our faith, it is essential – providing a firm foundation for everything else the Father would do in and through us.
- 1 Peter 2:2-3 (AMP) like newborn babies [you should] long for the pure milk of the word, so that by it you may be nurtured and grow in respect to salvation [its ultimate fulfillment], if in fact you have [already] tasted the goodness and gracious kindness of the Lord.
- Psalm 119:15-16 (AMPC) I will meditate on Your precepts and have respect to Your ways [the paths of life marked out by Your law]. I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.
- Hebrews 1:3 (VOICE) This is the One who—imprinted with God’s image, shimmering with His glory—sustains all that exists through the power of His word. He was seated at the right hand of God once He Himself had made the offering that purified us from all our sins.
- Jeremiah 15:16 (VOICE) When I discovered Your words, I ate them up: they were my great joy and my heart’s delight. I am Yours, and I bear the name of the Eternal God, Commander of heavenly armies.
The Guardians depicts a commissioned holy one watching over and protecting his charge.
“The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him [who revere and worship Him with awe] and each of them He delivers.” Psalm 34:7 (AMPC)
“He will command His heavenly messengers to guard you, to keep you safe in every way. They will hold you up in their hands so that you will not crash, or fall, or even graze your foot on a stone.” Psalm 91:11-12 (VOICE)
Lord of All reminds us that He is watching over all the earth and especially over those who choose to be His.
“But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve…But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15 (NIV)
“It is just as the Scripture says: “Everyone who believes in Him will not be put to shame.” For there is no difference between Jew and Greek: The same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich to all who call on Him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”” Romans 10:11-13 (Berean)
“O Lord, our Lord, how excellent (majestic and glorious) is Your name in all the earth! You have set Your glory on [or above] the heavens.” Psalm 8:1 (AMPC)
“Now, with breathtaking wonder, Let everyone worship Yahweh, the awe-inspiring Creator.” Psalm 33:8 (TPT)
Living Water represents the flow of living water rushing from our hearts that have been filled from the deep wells of water from His Spirit. What we have been given, freely we give; and we stand on His promises of the protection and inheritance that comes with it.
“He who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Me], as the Scripture has said, ‘From his innermost being will flow continually rivers of living water.’” John 7:38 (AMP)
“When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up—the flames will not consume you.” Isaiah 43:2 (TLB)
“And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega–the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life.” Revelation 21:6 (NLT)