Intertwined Strength reminds us how much we need the strength that comes from connecting with those Papa has placed in our lives, and doing so in harmony – allowing that synergy to bolster and grow our faith.
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (TLB) Two can accomplish more than twice as much as one, for the results can be much better. If one falls, the other pulls him up; but if a man falls when he is alone, he’s in trouble. Also, on a cold night, two under the same blanket gain warmth from each other, but how can one be warm alone? And one standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer; three is even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
Tenacious Bloom depicts our tenacious bloom sprouting forth in vibrant life despite the harsh environment as the Lion of Judah and Heavenly Hosts stand guard and make their support and encouragement known.
- Song of Solomon 2:1 (AMPC) [She said] I am only a little rose orautumn crocus of the plain of Sharon, or a [humble] lily of the valleys [that grows in deep and difficult places].
- Isaiah 35:1-2 (NIV) The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, the splendor of Carmel and Sharon; they will see the glory of the Lord, the splendor of our God.
Sound of Victory reminds us the importance of releasing our sound of victory. The audible proclamation of God’s sovereignty and our faith in His goodness.
- Proverbs 31:25 (AMPC) Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure; she rejoices over the future [the latter day or time to come, knowing that she and her family are in readiness for it]!
- Proverbs 31:25 (VOICE) Clothed in strength and dignity, with nothing to fear, she smiles when she thinks about the future.
- Psalm 149:6 (TPT) God’s high and holy praises fill their mouths, for their shouted praises are their weapons of war!
Refuse To Be Moved depicts the Lord’s beloved standing fast against the lies of the enemy and destroying every lie that comes against the Truth.
- 2 Corinthians 10:5 (VOICE) We are demolishing arguments and ideas, every high-and-mighty philosophy that pits itself against the knowledge of the one true God. We are taking prisoners of every thought, every emotion, and subduing them into obedience to the Anointed One.
- Proverbs 18:10 (TPT) The character of God is a tower of strength, for the lovers of God delight to run into his heart and be exalted on high.
- Psalm 44:5 (VOICE) You are our victory, pushing back the enemy; at the sound of Your name, we crush the opposition.
Beacon of Hope represents our call as a believer. Merriam-Webster defines “beacons” as a strong light or something that guides or gives hope. You are called to be a beacon of hope. One with a solid foundation (the Word of God) and one moved by the wind (His Spirit) while set aflame by fire (the fire of God).
Isaiah 60:1-5, 8-9 (VOICE) Arise, shine, for your light has broken through! The Eternal One’s brilliance has dawned upon you. See truly; look carefully—darkness blankets the earth; people all over are cloaked in darkness. But God will rise and shine on you; the Eternal’s bright glory will shine on you, a light for all to see. Nations north and south, peoples east and west, will be drawn to your light, will find purpose and direction by your light. In the radiance of your rising, you will enlighten the leaders of nations. Don’t be shy; don’t be doubtful; lift up your eyes and look around. They have gathered all around you, eager to come and be close to you. And your children will come back to this land: your sons from the farthest places of wandering, and your daughters gently carried home. And when you see it, your face will glow; your heart will race and be filled with joy; For great ships will arrive with gifts from across the sea, and the wealth of nations will make their way to you.
Who are these sailing to our ports like clouds through the sky, like doves winging their way home to their window sills? Breezy coastlands will wait expectantly for Me; the ships of Tarshish arrive first to bring your children back from distant lands Carrying in their holds the silver and gold— to honor the name of the Eternal your God, The Holy One of Israel who has made you beautiful.
Persistent Fruit represents a worshipper – who regardless of adverse environments – continues to press in, gaze fixed on the Kingdom of God, and bears fruit that abides.
John 15:16 (AMPC) You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you [I have planted you], that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide], so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name [as presenting all that I Am], He may give it to you.
Faithful and True depicts a worshipper raising her banner declaring her confident faith in the Promises of the One who is faithful.
Revelation 19:11 (VOICE) I looked up and saw that heaven had opened. Suddenly, a white horse appeared. Its rider is called Faithful and True, and with righteousness He exercises judgment and wages war.
Revelation 19:11 (AMPC) After that I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse [appeared]! The One Who was riding it is called Faithful (Trustworthy, Loyal, Incorruptible, Steady) and True, and He passes judgment and wages war in righteousness (holiness, justice, and uprightness).
Numbers 23:19 (GW) God is not like people. He tells no lies. He is not like humans. He doesn’t change his mind. When he says something, he does it. When he makes a promise, he keeps it.
Joyous Heart Song represents basking in the light and love of the Father, allowing it to have its perfect work in you and bring forth the joy birthed from His love for you.
“You can know a tree by the fruit it bears. You don’t find figs on a thorn bush, and you can’t pick grapes from a briar bush. It’s the same with people. A person full of goodness in his heart produces good things; a person with an evil reservoir in his heart pours out evil things. The heart overflows in the words a person speaks; your words reveal what’s within your heart.” Luke 6:44-45 (VOICE)
“We are praying, too, that you will be filled with his mighty, glorious strength so that you can keep going no matter what happens—always full of the joy of the Lord” Colossians 1:11 (TLB)