The Beauty of Holiness reminds us as we worship in His presence – in awe of His holiness – we bring our own holiness (such as it is) to Him as an offering, a sweet aroma before His throne.
- Psalm 96:9 (KJV) O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
- Psalm 29:2 (TPT) Be in awe before his majesty. Be in awe before such power and might! Come worship wonderful Yahweh, arrayed in all his splendor, bowing in worship as he appears in all his holy beauty. Give him the honor due his name. Worship him wearing the glory-garments of your holy, priestly calling!
Flaming Sword reminds us that the King of Kings jealously guards His beloved bride. Covenant loyalty and zeal run in both directions – our passionate pursuit of His heart and His unrelenting patience in pursuing our hearts. Meanwhile, our beloved Lord of Hosts gives His angels charge over us – to partner with us, enforce our victories, guard, minister, and even purify as heaven and earth meet to advance the Kingdom of God.
- Psalm 103:20-21 (TLB) Bless the Lord, you mighty angels of his who carry out his orders, listening for each of his commands. Yes, bless the Lord, you armies of his angels who serve him constantly.
- Matthew 4:11 (CJB) Then the Adversary let him alone, and angels came and took care of him.
- Hebrews 1:14 (AMP) Are not all the angels ministering spirits sent out [by God] to serve (accompany, protect) those who will inherit salvation? [Of course they are!]
- Isaiah 6:6 (VOICE) Then one of the flaming creatures flew to me holding a red-hot ember which it had taken from God’s table, the temple altar, with a pair of tongs.
- Exodus 23:20 (NLT) See, I am sending an angel before you to protect you on your journey and lead you safely to the place I have prepared for you.
Heart for Ayiti represents instigators of the Spirit – their passion paving the way for a move of His Spirit through their intercession, prophetic declarations, and personal intimacy with the Lord. Like the angel that “troubled” or “stirred up” the water of the Pool of Bethesda; there was open access for a healing miracle when the angel did this – the same is true for God’s intercessors. He is moving.
Romans 10:14-17 (VOICE) …How can they believe in Him when they have not heard? How can they hear if there is no one proclaiming Him? …As Isaiah said, “Ah, how beautiful the feet of those who declare the good news of victory, of peace and liberation.” …So faith proceeds from hearing, as we listen to the message about God’s Anointed.
Dance with Fire depicts a worshiper surrendered to God’s holy fire as He burns away any dross and “unfreezes” areas where the enemy has sought to “freeze” us and keep us from the fullness God has in store for us.
“Do you see what we’ve got? An unshakable kingdom! And do you see how thankful we must be? Not only thankful, but brimming with worship, deeply reverent before God. For God is not an indifferent bystander. He’s actively cleaning house, torching all that needs to burn, and he won’t quit until it’s all cleansed. God himself is Fire!” Hebrews 12:28-29 (MSG)
Love Waits represents the beauty of the decision to stay pure and wait.
“How can a young person stay pure? By obeying your word. I have tried hard to find you–don’t let me wander from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.” Psalms 119:9-11 (NLT)
Consuming Fire depicts the worshiper not afraid to embrace the desert season and the Refiner’s fire – focused only on bringing glory to the Father.
“Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tried you in the furnace of affliction. For my own sake, for my own sake, I do it, for how should my name be profaned? My glory I will not give to another.” Isaiah 48:10-11 Continue reading