Igniting Hearts depicts one of My zealous one ablaze for Me. As they blaze forth igniting those around them – taking the nations.
- Romans 12:11 (VOICE) Do not slack in your faithfulness and hard work. Let your spirit be on fire, bubbling up and boiling over, as you serve the Lord.
- Matthew 5:16 (VOICE) You are like that illuminating light. Let your light shine everywhere you go, that you may illumine creation, so men and women everywhere may see your good actions, may see creation at its fullest, may see your devotion to Me , and may turn and praise your Father in heaven because of it .
- 1 Thessalonians 5:19 (TPT) Never restrain or put out the fire of the Holy Spirit.
- Joshua 1:5-6 (NKJV) No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them.
- 1 Samuel 30:18-19 (NKJV) So David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away, and David rescued his two wives. And nothing of theirs was lacking, either small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything which they had taken from them; David recovered all.
Beacon of Hope represents our call as a believer. Merriam-Webster defines “beacons” as a strong light or something that guides or gives hope. You are called to be a beacon of hope. One with a solid foundation (the Word of God) and one moved by the wind (His Spirit) while set aflame by fire (the fire of God).
Isaiah 60:1-5, 8-9 (VOICE) Arise, shine, for your light has broken through! The Eternal One’s brilliance has dawned upon you. See truly; look carefully—darkness blankets the earth; people all over are cloaked in darkness. But God will rise and shine on you; the Eternal’s bright glory will shine on you, a light for all to see. Nations north and south, peoples east and west, will be drawn to your light, will find purpose and direction by your light. In the radiance of your rising, you will enlighten the leaders of nations. Don’t be shy; don’t be doubtful; lift up your eyes and look around. They have gathered all around you, eager to come and be close to you. And your children will come back to this land: your sons from the farthest places of wandering, and your daughters gently carried home. And when you see it, your face will glow; your heart will race and be filled with joy; For great ships will arrive with gifts from across the sea, and the wealth of nations will make their way to you.
Who are these sailing to our ports like clouds through the sky, like doves winging their way home to their window sills? Breezy coastlands will wait expectantly for Me; the ships of Tarshish arrive first to bring your children back from distant lands Carrying in their holds the silver and gold— to honor the name of the Eternal your God, The Holy One of Israel who has made you beautiful.