Look Ahead reminds us to keep our hearts set on what God has in store for us. Regardless of how long it takes for His promises to manifest, He is faithful and true. So though they may seem to tarry, and sometimes we may not understand His ways, still we know His promises come forth in His perfect timing and His perfect way. So we choose to wait and trust in Him.
- 1 Corinthians 2:7-9 (TLB) Our words are wise because they are from God, telling of God’s wise plan to bring us into the glories of heaven. This plan was hidden in former times, though it was made for our benefit before the world began. But the great men of the world have not understood it; if they had, they never would have crucified the Lord of Glory. That is what is meant by the Scriptures which say that no mere man has ever seen, heard, or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord.
- Revelation 21:4 (AMPC) God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away.
Grace Full Transformation reminds us that it takes time for transformation. To walk it out requires grace and a trust in the process (primarily in the One leading it). Just like the caterpillar has to be in the chrysalis for a time before being transformed into a butterfly, there is a time of rest and a giving of grace and trust that the transformation will occur, and that when it does the abundance of beauty and strength will fill the atmosphere with God’s glory.
- Isaiah 49:15 (NKJV) Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.
- Philippians 1:6 (VOICE) I am confident that the Creator, who has begun such a great work among you, will not stop in mid-design but will keep perfecting you until the day Jesus the Anointed, our Liberating King, returns to redeem the world.
- Isaiah 54:10 (VOICE) Even if the mountains heave up from their anchors, and the hills quiver and shake, I will not desert you. You can rely on My enduring love; My covenant of peace will stand forever.
Morning Dance is a visual reminder that in the seasons of hardship and mourning we must press in, dancing and lifting our praise as we await the dawn. Then our mourning dance becomes our morning dance.
- Psalm 30:11 (GNT) You have changed my sadness into a joyful dance; you have taken away my sorrow and surrounded me with joy.
- Psalm 126:5 (NLT) Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy.
Bezel El (Shadow of God) depicts the one reaching and abiding in the secret place, seeking to be taught by the LORD. As a result, He responds with the depths of His mysteries which sets fire to the heart of the one pursuing Him.
- Psalm 91:1 (NKJV) He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- Daniel 1:17, 20 (NKJV) As for these four young men, God gave them knowledge and skill in all literature and wisdom; and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams. … And in all matters of wisdom and understanding about which the king examined them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers who were in all his realm.
- Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV) ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
Dreaming and Rejoicing represents a joyful exploration of the inner landscape within the heart of this worshipper as she dreams with God and life, beauty, and worship abound.
“I’m thanking you, God, from a full heart, I’m writing the book on your wonders. I’m whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; I’m singing your song, High God.” Psalm 9:1-2 (MSG)
“God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.” Ephesians 3:20 (MSG)
“What a beautiful home, God-of-the-Angel-Armies! I’ve always longed to live in a place like this, Always dreamed of a room in your house, where I could sing for joy to God-alive!” Psalm 84:1-2 (MSG)
God of Wonders depicts a worshipper transfixed in adoration of the One who is worthy of all praise.
Psalm 40:5 (NASB) Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders which You have done, And Your thoughts toward us; There is none to compare with You. If I would declare and speak of them, They would be too numerous to count.
Psalm 40:5 (CJB) How much you have done, Adonai my God! Your wonders and your thoughts toward us — none can compare with you! I would proclaim them, I would speak about them; but there’s too much to tell!
Hidden Treasures encourages us to go deep with the Lord. Set your path on His true north and follow without wavering.
“And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness, secret riches; and you will know that I am doing this—I, the Lord, the God of Israel, the one who calls you by your name.” Isaiah 45:3 (TLB)
“O the depth of the riches, both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and how incomprehensible His ways!” Romans 11:33 (TLV)
“It is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but the glory of kings is to search out a thing.” Proverbs 25:2 (AMPC)
“The kingdom of heaven is like a [very precious] treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid again; then in his joy he goes and sells all he has and buys that field [securing the treasure for himself].” Matthew 13:44 (AMP)
Emerald Light represents the ascension in the heavenly realms as Father bestows spiritual gifts; imparts healing, hope, and joy; and razes fear bringing peace and harmony.
“The one who builds stairs up to heaven and sets their foundation on the earth, the one who calls for the water in the sea and pours it over the face of the earth— His name is Yahweh.” Amos 9:6 (NOG)
“You were in Eden, the garden of God; your clothing was bejeweled with every precious stone—ruby, topaz, diamond, chrysolite, onyx, jasper, sapphire, carbuncle, and emerald—all in beautiful settings of finest gold. They were given to you on the day you were created.” Ezekiel 28:13 (TLB)
“All streams flow into the sea, but the sea is never full. The water goes back to the place where the streams began in order to start flowing again.” Ecclesiastes 1:7 (NOG)
Soaring in the Spirit depicts different and unique gifts of the Spirit soaring to higher levels of glory! Those who have yielded to His Spirit, allowing Him to raise them up, giving them new perspective and access.
“For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.” 2 Peter 1:21 (ESV)
Joy Comes in the Morning is the reminder of the promise of the coming dawn, and it captures the glorious feel that fresh day full of possibilities brings.
“Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.” Psalm 30:5b (NKJV)
“The deepest pains may linger through the night, but joy greets the soul with the smile of morning.” Psalm 30:5b (VOICE)
Prodigals Return Home embodies the cry of the hearts of the ones awaiting a prodigal’s return. The cries of our intercession filling the air; the promises of God over our loved ones shall not return void!
“Your Father in heaven does not want a single one of the tripped, waylaid, stumbling little ones to be lost.” Matthew 18:14 (VOICE)
“So he got up and returned to his father. The father looked off in the distance and saw the young man returning. He felt compassion for his son and ran out to him, enfolded him in an embrace, and kissed him.” Luke 15:20 (VOICE)
New Season depicts stepping into a new season filled with refreshing and warmed by His light, covered in His promises – flourishing and lush, bright and clear – walking the path He has laid before you.
“Watch closely: I am preparing something new; it’s happening now, even as I speak, and you’re about to see it. I am preparing a way through the desert; Waters will flow where there had been none.” Isaiah 43:19 (VOICE)
Beseeching the Lord depicts one humbled on his knees, beseeching the Lord in prayer. Behind him the heavenly hosts race to respond, the reminder that the Lord is our strong fortress rises above them.
“I have heard all about you, LORD. I am filled with awe by your amazing works. In this time of our deep need, help us again as you did in years gone by. And in your anger, remember your mercy.” Habakkuk 3:2 (NLT)
Peace like a River represents the active peace that the Father brings to our hearts and minds as we rest in and follow Him and reflect His Son.
“If only you had listened to my commands! Your peace would be like a river that never runs dry. Your righteousness would be like waves on the sea.” Isaiah 48:18 (GW)
“This is what the Lord says: I will offer you peace like a river and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing stream.” Isaiah 66:12a (GW)
Expectancy depicts the joyous hope that comes during the waiting for the fulfillment of the Lord’s promises and longings He’s placed in your heart.
“I wait for the Lord, I expectantly wait, and in His word do I hope.” Psalm 130:5