Anointed for War: Rallied Warriors represents our response to His signal for us to gather and unite in prayerful purpose, and stand fast for victory.
- Jeremiah 51:27 (GW) Raise your battle flag throughout the world. Blow the ram’s horn among the nations. Prepare nations to attack Babylon. Tell the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashkenaz to attack it. Appoint a commander to lead the attack. Bring up horses like a swarm of locusts.
- Isaiah 11:12 (VOICE) When God raises a signal, the whole world will hear the news of how He is assembling the people He had banished, Gathering those scattered from Judah from across the whole wide earth.
- Revelation 19:14-15 (AMP) And the armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, [dazzling] white and clean, followed Him on white horses. From His mouth comes a sharp sword (His word) with which He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He will tread the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty [in judgment of the rebellious world].
Seek the Light reminds to keep our eyes on the Light no matter how much the darkness presses in around us. God is with us and He covers us in the shadow of His wings.
- Isaiah 53:4-5 (VOICE) Yet it was our suffering he carried, our pain and distress, our sick-to-the-soul-ness. We just figured that God had rejected him, that God was the reason he hurt so badly. But he was hurt because of us; he suffered so. Our wrongdoing wounded and crushed him. He endured the breaking that made us whole. The injuries he suffered became our healing.
- Psalm 30:10-11 (VOICE) Hear me, Eternal Lord—please help me, Eternal One—be merciful!” You did it: You turned my deepest pains into joyful dancing; You stripped off my dark clothing and covered me with joyful light.
- Psalm 18:4-6, 9-11, 16-19 (VOICE) The bonds of death encircled me; the currents of destruction tugged at me; The sorrows of the grave wrap around me; the traps of death lay in wait for me. In my time of need, I called to the Eternal; I begged my True God for help. He heard my voice echo up to His temple, and my cry came to His ears. He bent the heavens and descended; inky darkness was beneath His feet. He rode upon a heavenly creature, flying; He was carried quickly on the wings of the wind. He took darkness as His hiding place— both the dark waters of the seas and the dark clouds of the sky. He reached down His hand from above me; He held me. He lifted me from the raging waters. He rescued me from my strongest enemy, from all those who sought my death, for they were too strong. They came for me in the day of my destruction, but the Eternal was the support of my life. He set me down in a safe place; He saved me to His delight; He took joy in me.