Open the Gates with Praise reminds us not only to bring forth praise to the One who is worthy, but also that in doing so we lead others to do the same.
- Exodus 15:20 (AMP) Then Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron [and Moses], took a timbrel in her hand, and all the women followed her with timbrels and dancing.
- 1 Samuel 10:5-6 (AMP) After that you will come to the hill of God where the garrison of the Philistines is; and when you come there to the city, you will meet a group of prophets coming down from the high place [of worship] with harp, tambourine, flute, and lyre before them, and they will be prophesying. Then the Spirit of the Lord will come upon you mightily, and you will prophesy with them, and you will be changed into another man.
- Psalm 149:3-4 (AMP) Let them praise His name with dancing; Let them sing praises to Him with the tambourine and lyre. For the Lord takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with salvation.
Look Ahead reminds us to keep our hearts set on what God has in store for us. Regardless of how long it takes for His promises to manifest, He is faithful and true. So though they may seem to tarry, and sometimes we may not understand His ways, still we know His promises come forth in His perfect timing and His perfect way. So we choose to wait and trust in Him.
- 1 Corinthians 2:7-9 (TLB) Our words are wise because they are from God, telling of God’s wise plan to bring us into the glories of heaven. This plan was hidden in former times, though it was made for our benefit before the world began. But the great men of the world have not understood it; if they had, they never would have crucified the Lord of Glory. That is what is meant by the Scriptures which say that no mere man has ever seen, heard, or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord.
- Revelation 21:4 (AMPC) God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away.
Season of Bounty issues a visual invitation to step through into the new season of promise God has in store.
- Song of Songs 2:13 (TPT) Can you not discern this new day of destiny breaking forth around you? The early signs of my purposes and plans are bursting forth. The budding vines of new life are now blooming everywhere. The fragrance of their flowers whispers, “There is change in the air.” Arise, my love, my beautiful companion, and run with me to the higher place. For now is the time to arise and come away with me.
Surrendered Heart reminds us to yield at the feet of God, to resist the urge to carry the weight of the world on our shoulders but instead to lay it at His feet, and to give Him the honor and glory of which He is so worthy.
- Psalm 95:6-7 (VOICE) Come, let us worship Him. Everyone bow down; kneel before the Eternal who made us. For He is our God and we are His people, the flock of His pasture, His sheep protected and nurtured by His hand. Today, if He speaks, hear His voice.
- 2 Chronicles 7:3 (AMP) When all the people of Israel saw how the fire came down and saw the glory and brilliance of the Lord upon the house, they bowed down on the stone pavement with their faces to the ground, and they worshiped and praised the Lord, saying , “For He is good, for His mercy and lovingkindness endure forever.”
- Psalm 91:1-2, 4 (TPT) When you sit enthroned under the shadow of Shaddai, you are hidden in the strength of God Most High. He’s the hope that holds me and the Stronghold to shelter me, the only God for me, and my great confidence… His massive arms are wrapped around you, protecting you. You can run under his covering of majesty and hide. His arms of faithfulness are a shield keeping you from harm.
- Psalm 34:15 (VOICE) For the Eternal watches over the righteous, and His ears are attuned to their prayers. He is always listening.
Grace Full Transformation reminds us that it takes time for transformation. To walk it out requires grace and a trust in the process (primarily in the One leading it). Just like the caterpillar has to be in the chrysalis for a time before being transformed into a butterfly, there is a time of rest and a giving of grace and trust that the transformation will occur, and that when it does the abundance of beauty and strength will fill the atmosphere with God’s glory.
- Isaiah 49:15 (NKJV) Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.
- Philippians 1:6 (VOICE) I am confident that the Creator, who has begun such a great work among you, will not stop in mid-design but will keep perfecting you until the day Jesus the Anointed, our Liberating King, returns to redeem the world.
- Isaiah 54:10 (VOICE) Even if the mountains heave up from their anchors, and the hills quiver and shake, I will not desert you. You can rely on My enduring love; My covenant of peace will stand forever.
The Seeker’s Keys reminds to continually thirst for the presence of the Living God, pursuing the depths of His Word and His heart with intention and unwavering abandon.
- Matthew 16:19 (TPT) I will give you the keys of heaven’s kingdom realm to forbid on earth that which is forbidden in heaven, and to release on earth that which is released in heaven.”
- Jeremiah 33:3 (AMP) ‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and tell you [and even show you] great and mighty things, [things which have been confined and hidden], which you do not know and understand and cannot distinguish.’
- Proverbs 25:2 (TPT) God conceals the revelation of his word in the hiding place of his glory. But the honor of kings is revealed by how they thoroughly search out the deeper meaning of all that God says.
Time to Soar reminds us that God watches over us, and He urges us on as we pursue Him and take flight. He reminds us He is always right there with – covering us. And we can rest in the knowledge He has prepared us, and He cheers us on.
- Isaiah 40:31 (AMP) But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] Will gain new strength and renew their power; They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun]; They will run and not become weary, They will walk and not grow tired.
Portals of Praise depicts the heart of psalmist as they pour out heartfelt, spirit-led worship, God responds by throwing wide the windows of heaven and pouring it forth upon the earth.
- Psalms 84:2 (TPT) Deep within me are these lovesick longings, desires and daydreams of living in union with you. When I’m near you my heart and my soul will sing and worship with my joyful songs of you, my true source and spring of life!
Harvest Joy reminds us to persist in our labors for the harvest will surely come bringing with it joy and abundance.
- Psalm 126:6 (VOICE) Those who weep as they walk and plant with sighs Will return singing with joy, when they bring home the harvest.
- Psalm 30:4-5 (VOICE) Sing, all you who remain faithful! Pour out your hearts to the Eternal with praise and melodies; let grateful music fill the air and bless His name. His wrath, you see, is fleeting, but His grace lasts a lifetime. The deepest pains may linger through the night, but joy greets the soul with the smile of morning.
Blooming Faith reminds of the importance of persisting in the face of trails, knowing that the Father has not forgotten us but is cultivating and increasing our faith in the process.
- 1 Corinthians 12:7-9 (VOICE) Each believer has received a gift that manifests the Spirit’s power and presence. That gift is given for the good of the whole community. The Spirit gives one person a word of wisdom, but to the next person the same Spirit gives a word of knowledge. Another will receive the gift of faith by the same Spirit, and still another gifts of healing—all from the one Spirit….
- Acts 14:8-10 (TPT) In Lystra, Paul and Barnabas encountered a man who from birth had never walked, for he was crippled in his feet. He listened carefully to Paul as he preached. All of a sudden, Paul discerned that this man had faith in his heart to be healed. So he shouted, “You! In the name of our Lord Jesus, stand up on your feet!” The man instantly jumped to his feet, stood for the first time in his life, and walked!
- Hebrews 11:32-35 (NKJV) And what more shall I say? For the time would fail me to tell of Gideon and Barak and Samson and Jephthah, also of David and Samuel and the prophets: who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. Women received their dead raised to life again. Others were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection.
Eyes Fixed depicts a worshipping warrior – his eyes fixed on the glory of God, surrounded and protected by the Cross, and refusing to give the enemy his focus. Whom shall he fear when God is on his side? This is how he fights his battles.
- Ephesians 6:10 (VOICE) Finally, brothers and sisters, draw your strength and might from God.
- Ephesians 6:10 (TPT) Now my beloved ones, I have saved these most important truths for last: Be supernaturally infused with strength through your life-union with the Lord Jesus. Stand victorious with the force of his explosive power flowing in and through you.
Sound of Victory reminds us the importance of releasing our sound of victory. The audible proclamation of God’s sovereignty and our faith in His goodness.
- Proverbs 31:25 (AMPC) Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure; she rejoices over the future [the latter day or time to come, knowing that she and her family are in readiness for it]!
- Proverbs 31:25 (VOICE) Clothed in strength and dignity, with nothing to fear, she smiles when she thinks about the future.
- Psalm 149:6 (TPT) God’s high and holy praises fill their mouths, for their shouted praises are their weapons of war!
Morning Dance is a visual reminder that in the seasons of hardship and mourning we must press in, dancing and lifting our praise as we await the dawn. Then our mourning dance becomes our morning dance.
- Psalm 30:11 (GNT) You have changed my sadness into a joyful dance; you have taken away my sorrow and surrounded me with joy.
- Psalm 126:5 (NLT) Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy.
Hope and a Future reminds us of the Father’s faithfulness and His determination to bring to completion and fruition the promises He has planted in our lives both in the spiritual and natural realms.
- Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Isaiah 66:9 (NKJV) Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?” says the LORD. “Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?” says your God.
- Philippians 1:6 (AMP) I am convinced and confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will [continue to] perfect and complete it until the day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return].
Altar of Praise depicting our offering of praise received on His altar, and the heavenly response as we pour out our worship and praise.
- Leviticus 6:13 (YLT) fire is continually burning on the altar, it is not quenched.
- Psalm 141:2 (JUB) Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense, the gift of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
- Luke 19:37-40 (AMP) As soon as He was approaching [Jerusalem], near the descent of the Mount of Olives, the entire multitude of the disciples [all those who were or claimed to be His followers] began praising God [adoring Him enthusiastically and] joyfully with loud voices for all the miracles and works of power that they had seen, shouting, “Blessed (celebrated, praised) is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory (majesty, splendor) in the highest [heaven]!” Some of the Pharisees from the crowd said to Him, “Teacher, rebuke Your disciples [for shouting these Messianic praises].” Jesus replied, “I tell you, if these [people] keep silent, the stones will cry out [in praise]!”
The name of this collection is Bondage Breaker. It is comprised a combination of Dyed4you Art images, the words of which are shared below as well as the download He shared concerning their combined meaning in addition to the name above. The images included in this collection are:
Bondage Breaker: the Shield depicts our Rear Guard, the Lion of Judah who breathes life over us. It reminds us, “Do not be afraid. The One who loves you loves fiercely.” We rest in the shadow of the Almighty and find refuge in His wings. We can rest assured and praise in full confidence for our God is faithful.
- Psalm 3:3 (VOICE) But You, Eternal One, wrap around me like an impenetrable shield. You give me glory and lift my eyes up to the heavens.
- Psalm 91:4 (VOICE) Like a bird protecting its young, God will cover you with His feathers, will protect you under His great wings; His faithfulness will form a shield around you, a rock-solid wall to protect you.
- 2 Samuel 22:16 (NKJV) Then the channels of the sea were seen, The foundations of the world were uncovered, At the rebuke of the LORD, At the blast of the breath of His nostrils.
Anointed Songbird depicts the anointed songbird releasing the sound of heaven – as powerful as a shofar’s blast – breaking through the veil between the earth and heaven and making way for the supernatural to manifest as God’s glory invades the earth.
- Jeremiah 1:9-10 (VOICE) Then the Eternal reached out and touched my mouth, and He gave me His divine message. Eternal One: Look, I have placed My words in you. You will know what to say now, for you will be My voice. This very day I appointed you to speak with My authority over nations and kingdoms. Your word — My word — will have the power to uproot and stamp out; it will destroy and upend. And then your word—My word— will rebuild and plant anew.
Entrusted Steward was created based on a vision given to represent the fostering of the flow of Holy Spirit in a body where the Spirit is free to move, but not out of order. Father downloaded this vision of the leader’s role – a conductor of sorts – facilitating, fostering, drawing things out, queuing things up, keeping things in balance without operating in control.
- John 4:34 (AMPC) Jesus said to them, My food (nourishment) is to do the will (pleasure) of Him Who sent Me and to accomplish and completely finish His work.
- 1 Peter 5:1-4 (AMPC) I warn and counsel the elders among you (the pastors and spiritual guides of the church) as a fellow elder and as an eyewitness [called to testify] of the sufferings of Christ, as well as a sharer in the glory (the honor and splendor) that is to be revealed (disclosed, unfolded): Tend (nurture, guard, guide, and fold) the flock of God that is [your responsibility], not by coercion or constraint, but willingly; not dishonorably motivated by the advantages and profits [belonging to the office], but eagerly and cheerfully; Not domineering [as arrogant, dictatorial, and overbearing persons] over those in your charge, but being examples (patterns and models of Christian living) to the flock (the congregation). And [then] when the Chief Shepherd is revealed, you will win the conqueror’s crown of glory.
- 1 Corinthians 14:31-33 (TPT) For you can all prophesy in turn and in an environment where all present can be instructed, encouraged, and strengthened. Keep in mind that the anointing to prophesy doesn’t mean that the speaker is out of control—he can wait his turn. For God is the God of harmony, not confusion, as is the pattern in all the churches of God’s holy believers.
Living Sacrifice depicts a willing worshipper pouring herself out before the Lord of All who is accepting her pleasing sacrifice.
Romans 12:1 (TPT) Beloved friends, what should be our proper response to God’s marvelous mercies? I encourage you to surrender yourselves to God to be his sacred, living sacrifices. And live in holiness, experiencing all that delights his heart. For this becomes your genuine expression of worship
Refuse To Be Moved depicts the Lord’s beloved standing fast against the lies of the enemy and destroying every lie that comes against the Truth.
- 2 Corinthians 10:5 (VOICE) We are demolishing arguments and ideas, every high-and-mighty philosophy that pits itself against the knowledge of the one true God. We are taking prisoners of every thought, every emotion, and subduing them into obedience to the Anointed One.
- Proverbs 18:10 (TPT) The character of God is a tower of strength, for the lovers of God delight to run into his heart and be exalted on high.
- Psalm 44:5 (VOICE) You are our victory, pushing back the enemy; at the sound of Your name, we crush the opposition.
The Beauty of Holiness reminds us as we worship in His presence – in awe of His holiness – we bring our own holiness (such as it is) to Him as an offering, a sweet aroma before His throne.
- Psalm 96:9 (KJV) O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
- Psalm 29:2 (TPT) Be in awe before his majesty. Be in awe before such power and might! Come worship wonderful Yahweh, arrayed in all his splendor, bowing in worship as he appears in all his holy beauty. Give him the honor due his name. Worship him wearing the glory-garments of your holy, priestly calling!
Burgeoning Life depicts the deep saturation of the refreshing rain of the Spirit as our worshipper rises up in praise, face up-turned to receive what the Lord is showering on her. A rainbow of promise descending upon her, His light and love bursting through, and lush growth sprouting up all around.
- Song of Solomon 2:10-12 (VOICE) My love responded and said to me, [Him] “Arise, my dearest, my beauty, and come away with me. Don’t you see? The winter is done. The rains and clouds have come and gone. The flowers are unfolding in the fields; the birds are warming up their songs, The cooing of the turtledove is heard throughout the land.”
- Psalm 30:11 (VOICE) You did it: You turned my deepest pains into joyful dancing; You stripped off my dark clothing and covered me with joyful light.
- Ezekiel 37:14, 27 (VOICE) I will breathe My Spirit into you, and you will be alive once again. I will place you back in your own land. After that you will know I, the Eternal, have done what I said I would do. So said the Eternal One. I will make My home with them. I will be their God, and they will be My people.