Entrusted Steward was created based on a vision given to represent the fostering of the flow of Holy Spirit in a body where the Spirit is free to move, but not out of order. Father downloaded this vision of the leader’s role – a conductor of sorts – facilitating, fostering, drawing things out, queuing things up, keeping things in balance without operating in control.
- John 4:34 (AMPC) Jesus said to them, My food (nourishment) is to do the will (pleasure) of Him Who sent Me and to accomplish and completely finish His work.
- 1 Peter 5:1-4 (AMPC) I warn and counsel the elders among you (the pastors and spiritual guides of the church) as a fellow elder and as an eyewitness [called to testify] of the sufferings of Christ, as well as a sharer in the glory (the honor and splendor) that is to be revealed (disclosed, unfolded): Tend (nurture, guard, guide, and fold) the flock of God that is [your responsibility], not by coercion or constraint, but willingly; not dishonorably motivated by the advantages and profits [belonging to the office], but eagerly and cheerfully; Not domineering [as arrogant, dictatorial, and overbearing persons] over those in your charge, but being examples (patterns and models of Christian living) to the flock (the congregation). And [then] when the Chief Shepherd is revealed, you will win the conqueror’s crown of glory.
- 1 Corinthians 14:31-33 (TPT) For you can all prophesy in turn and in an environment where all present can be instructed, encouraged, and strengthened. Keep in mind that the anointing to prophesy doesn’t mean that the speaker is out of control—he can wait his turn. For God is the God of harmony, not confusion, as is the pattern in all the churches of God’s holy believers.
Living Sacrifice depicts a willing worshipper pouring herself out before the Lord of All who is accepting her pleasing sacrifice.
Romans 12:1 (TPT) Beloved friends, what should be our proper response to God’s marvelous mercies? I encourage you to surrender yourselves to God to be his sacred, living sacrifices. And live in holiness, experiencing all that delights his heart. For this becomes your genuine expression of worship
Refuse To Be Moved depicts the Lord’s beloved standing fast against the lies of the enemy and destroying every lie that comes against the Truth.
- 2 Corinthians 10:5 (VOICE) We are demolishing arguments and ideas, every high-and-mighty philosophy that pits itself against the knowledge of the one true God. We are taking prisoners of every thought, every emotion, and subduing them into obedience to the Anointed One.
- Proverbs 18:10 (TPT) The character of God is a tower of strength, for the lovers of God delight to run into his heart and be exalted on high.
- Psalm 44:5 (VOICE) You are our victory, pushing back the enemy; at the sound of Your name, we crush the opposition.
The Beauty of Holiness reminds us as we worship in His presence – in awe of His holiness – we bring our own holiness (such as it is) to Him as an offering, a sweet aroma before His throne.
- Psalm 96:9 (KJV) O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
- Psalm 29:2 (TPT) Be in awe before his majesty. Be in awe before such power and might! Come worship wonderful Yahweh, arrayed in all his splendor, bowing in worship as he appears in all his holy beauty. Give him the honor due his name. Worship him wearing the glory-garments of your holy, priestly calling!
Burgeoning Life depicts the deep saturation of the refreshing rain of the Spirit as our worshipper rises up in praise, face up-turned to receive what the Lord is showering on her. A rainbow of promise descending upon her, His light and love bursting through, and lush growth sprouting up all around.
- Song of Solomon 2:10-12 (VOICE) My love responded and said to me, [Him] “Arise, my dearest, my beauty, and come away with me. Don’t you see? The winter is done. The rains and clouds have come and gone. The flowers are unfolding in the fields; the birds are warming up their songs, The cooing of the turtledove is heard throughout the land.”
- Psalm 30:11 (VOICE) You did it: You turned my deepest pains into joyful dancing; You stripped off my dark clothing and covered me with joyful light.
- Ezekiel 37:14, 27 (VOICE) I will breathe My Spirit into you, and you will be alive once again. I will place you back in your own land. After that you will know I, the Eternal, have done what I said I would do. So said the Eternal One. I will make My home with them. I will be their God, and they will be My people.
Bezel El (Shadow of God) depicts the one reaching and abiding in the secret place, seeking to be taught by the LORD. As a result, He responds with the depths of His mysteries which sets fire to the heart of the one pursuing Him.
- Psalm 91:1 (NKJV) He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- Daniel 1:17, 20 (NKJV) As for these four young men, God gave them knowledge and skill in all literature and wisdom; and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams. … And in all matters of wisdom and understanding about which the king examined them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers who were in all his realm.
- Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV) ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
The name of this collection is Forever Faithful. It is comprised a combination of Dyed4you Art images, the words of which are shared below as well as the download He shared concerning their combined meaning in addition to the name above. The images included in this collection are:
Blessed Beyond a Curse depicts a zealous one, standing in worship and intercession in the deepest of nights surrounded by reminders of His promises and knowing without a doubt that joy comes in the morning.
- Numbers 23:20 (GW) …He has blessed, and I can’t change it.
- Isaiah 54:9-10 (NLT) “Just as I swore in the time of Noah that I would never again let a flood cover the earth, so now I swear that I will never again be angry and punish you. For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken,” says the Lord, who has mercy on you.
- Numbers 25:11-13 (NKJV) Phinehas the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, has turned back My wrath from the children of Israel, because he was zealous with My zeal among them, so that I did not consume the children of Israel in My zeal. Therefore say, ‘Behold, I give to him My covenant of peace; and it shall be to him and his descendants after him a covenant of an everlasting priesthood, because he was zealous for his God, and made atonement for the children of Israel.’ “
- Ephesians 1:3 (VOICE) Blessed be God, the Father of our Lord Jesus the Anointed One, who grants us every spiritual blessing in these heavenly realms where we live in the Anointed—not because of anything we have done, but because of what He has done for us.
Heir of Promise embodies the light and life we feel as we stand fast in the warmth of His love, covered in the protection of His promises, knowing He is fully faithful.
- 2 Timothy 2:13 (TPT) But even if we are faithless, he will still be full of faith, for he never wavers in his faithfulness to us!
- Psalm 37:3 (TPT) Keep trusting in the Lord and do what is right in his eyes. Fix your heart on the promises of God and you will be secure, feasting on his faithfulness.
- Matthew 3:16-17 (NKJV) When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
Carried by the Everlasting Arms depicts the Lover of Our Soul carrying His beloved as the Hosts of Heaven tend to her and His Spirit refreshes her all while He brings her forth into the land of promise.
Deuteronomy 8:7-18 (GW) The Lord your God is bringing you into a good land. It is a land with rivers that don’t dry up…The land will have enough food for you, and you will have everything you need…When you have eaten all you want, thank the Lord your God for the good land he has given you. Be careful that you don’t forget the Lord your God. Don’t fail to obey his commands, rules, and laws that I’m giving you today. You will eat all you want. You will build nice houses and live in them…When this happens, be careful that you don’t become arrogant and forget the Lord your God, who brought you out of slavery…He did this in order to humble you and test you. But he also did this so that things would go well for you in the end. You may say to yourselves, “I became wealthy because of my own ability and strength.” But remember the Lord your God is the one who makes you wealthy. He’s confirming the promise which he swore to your ancestors. It’s still in effect today.
Joyful Warrior depicts the relentless one strengthened by the One who will never leave or forsake Whose joy is our strength.
- Nehemiah 8:10 (AMP) …And do not be worried, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and your stronghold.
- James 1:2-3 (AMP) Consider it nothing but joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you fall into various trials. Be assured that the testing of your faith [through experience] produces endurance [leading to spiritual maturity, and inner peace].
Flaming Sword reminds us that the King of Kings jealously guards His beloved bride. Covenant loyalty and zeal run in both directions – our passionate pursuit of His heart and His unrelenting patience in pursuing our hearts. Meanwhile, our beloved Lord of Hosts gives His angels charge over us – to partner with us, enforce our victories, guard, minister, and even purify as heaven and earth meet to advance the Kingdom of God.
- Psalm 103:20-21 (TLB) Bless the Lord, you mighty angels of his who carry out his orders, listening for each of his commands. Yes, bless the Lord, you armies of his angels who serve him constantly.
- Matthew 4:11 (CJB) Then the Adversary let him alone, and angels came and took care of him.
- Hebrews 1:14 (AMP) Are not all the angels ministering spirits sent out [by God] to serve (accompany, protect) those who will inherit salvation? [Of course they are!]
- Isaiah 6:6 (VOICE) Then one of the flaming creatures flew to me holding a red-hot ember which it had taken from God’s table, the temple altar, with a pair of tongs.
- Exodus 23:20 (NLT) See, I am sending an angel before you to protect you on your journey and lead you safely to the place I have prepared for you.
Dreaming and Rejoicing represents a joyful exploration of the inner landscape within the heart of this worshipper as she dreams with God and life, beauty, and worship abound.
“I’m thanking you, God, from a full heart, I’m writing the book on your wonders. I’m whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; I’m singing your song, High God.” Psalm 9:1-2 (MSG)
“God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.” Ephesians 3:20 (MSG)
“What a beautiful home, God-of-the-Angel-Armies! I’ve always longed to live in a place like this, Always dreamed of a room in your house, where I could sing for joy to God-alive!” Psalm 84:1-2 (MSG)
Angels Take Flight reminds us of the supernatural impact of our worship. We serve a God who delights in using the foolish things to confound the wise, so as we press in with abandoned joy and zealous passion heaven and earth align.
Psalm 22:3 (NLV) Yet You are holy. The praises Israel gives You are Your throne.
Ezekiel 1:19-28 (VOICE) The wheels went wherever the living creatures went: when the living creatures moved, the wheels stayed right beside them; when the living creatures rose up from the ground, the wheels rose with them. The living creatures went wherever the spirit directed, and the wheels stayed right beside them; for the spirit of the creatures directed the wheels. When the creatures moved, so did the wheels; when the creatures stood still, so did the wheels; when the creatures rose up from the ground, so did the wheels, because the spirit of the four living creatures was in the wheels.
Suspended above the living creatures was something like a broad expanse; it had an awesome gleam like a crystal ceiling and stretched wide over them. Beneath the expanse, the creatures stretched out their wings toward each other, and each creature had another pair of wings it used to cover both sides of its body. Whenever the creatures moved, I heard the violent fluttering of their wings, like roaring rapids, like the voice of God Almighty, like the sound of an army besieging a city. Whenever the creatures stopped, they lowered their wings to their sides. As they stood silent, with their wings lowered, a thunderous voice sounded high above the expanse over their heads.
And above that expanse over their heads was something that looked like a throne made of sapphire. Sitting on that throne high above the earth was a humanlike figure. From his waist up, I saw what looked to be glowing metal surrounded by an all-encompassing fire. Below his waist, I looked and saw something like a blazing fire. A glorious radiance was all around Him. The glorious radiance resembled a rainbow that lights up the clouds on a rainy day. This was nothing less than the glory of the Eternal that appeared to me. When I saw the vision of the Eternal and His glory, I fell upon my face and heard a voice speaking to me.
Paniym (H6734) [Face or Presence] representing that those who have a “face to face” or “presence to presence” relationship with God learn from Him directly. They dwell in intimacy, learn from Christ, and eat from the hand of God. They can truly say, “Imitate me as I imitate Christ”.
1 Corinthians 11:1 (NKJV) Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
Exodus 33:9-11 (NKJV) And it came to pass, when Moses entered the tabernacle, that the pillar of cloud descended and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the LORD talked with Moses. All the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the tabernacle door, and all the people rose and worshiped, each man in his tent door. So the LORD spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he would return to the camp, but his servant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, did not depart from the tabernacle.
Persistent Fruit represents a worshipper – who regardless of adverse environments – continues to press in, gaze fixed on the Kingdom of God, and bears fruit that abides.
John 15:16 (AMPC) You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you [I have planted you], that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide], so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name [as presenting all that I Am], He may give it to you.
Heart for Ayiti represents instigators of the Spirit – their passion paving the way for a move of His Spirit through their intercession, prophetic declarations, and personal intimacy with the Lord. Like the angel that “troubled” or “stirred up” the water of the Pool of Bethesda; there was open access for a healing miracle when the angel did this – the same is true for God’s intercessors. He is moving.
Romans 10:14-17 (VOICE) …How can they believe in Him when they have not heard? How can they hear if there is no one proclaiming Him? …As Isaiah said, “Ah, how beautiful the feet of those who declare the good news of victory, of peace and liberation.” …So faith proceeds from hearing, as we listen to the message about God’s Anointed.
Anointed Dreams reminds us He will stand with us to keep the dreams He’s placed in our heart’s from being stolen or distorted. He has placed them in our hearts. It also reminds us He meets us in our natural dreams to heal, restore, and encourage us.
Psalm 16:7 (TLB) I will bless the Lord who counsels me; he gives me wisdom in the night. He tells me what to do.
Psalm 3:5 (TLB) Then I lay down and slept in peace and woke up safely, for the Lord was watching over me.
Psalm 16:5 (GW) The Lord is my inheritance and my cup. You are the one who determines my destiny.
Faithful and True depicts a worshipper raising her banner declaring her confident faith in the Promises of the One who is faithful.
Revelation 19:11 (VOICE) I looked up and saw that heaven had opened. Suddenly, a white horse appeared. Its rider is called Faithful and True, and with righteousness He exercises judgment and wages war.
Revelation 19:11 (AMPC) After that I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse [appeared]! The One Who was riding it is called Faithful (Trustworthy, Loyal, Incorruptible, Steady) and True, and He passes judgment and wages war in righteousness (holiness, justice, and uprightness).
Numbers 23:19 (GW) God is not like people. He tells no lies. He is not like humans. He doesn’t change his mind. When he says something, he does it. When he makes a promise, he keeps it.
God of Wonders depicts a worshipper transfixed in adoration of the One who is worthy of all praise.
Psalm 40:5 (NASB) Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders which You have done, And Your thoughts toward us; There is none to compare with You. If I would declare and speak of them, They would be too numerous to count.
Psalm 40:5 (CJB) How much you have done, Adonai my God! Your wonders and your thoughts toward us — none can compare with you! I would proclaim them, I would speak about them; but there’s too much to tell!
Make a Sound depicts the one called to release the sound and its impact spreading throughout the heavenlies shifting the atmosphere.
Joel 2:15, 23, 28-29 (VOICE) Blow the trumpet in Zion; set apart a time for fasting; tell everyone to be still and stop working.
People of Zion, shout with joy and happiness in the Eternal, your God; The drought is over; He has sent the early autumn rain as a sign of His faithfulness. He has poured down heavy rain, autumn and spring, as before.
Then in those days I will pour My Spirit to all humanity; your children will boldly and prophetically speak the word of God. Your elders will dream dreams; your young warriors will see visions. No one will be left out. In those days I will offer My spirit to all servants, both male and female.
The Guardians depicts a commissioned holy one watching over and protecting his charge.
“The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him [who revere and worship Him with awe] and each of them He delivers.” Psalm 34:7 (AMPC)
“He will command His heavenly messengers to guard you, to keep you safe in every way. They will hold you up in their hands so that you will not crash, or fall, or even graze your foot on a stone.” Psalm 91:11-12 (VOICE)
Rohi (Our Shepherd) represents the rest and complete trust we have when under the Good Shepherd’s care. We can enjoy our surroundings with joy and curiosity knowing we are in His care.
“O Shepherd of Israel who leads Israel like a flock; O God enthroned above the Guardian Angels, bend down your ear and listen as I plead. Display your power and radiant glory. Let Ephraim, Benjamin, and Manasseh see you rouse yourself and use your mighty power to rescue us. Turn us again to yourself, O God. Look down on us in joy and love; only then shall we be saved.” Psalm 80:1-3 (TLB)
Fervent Passion represents a reciprocal intensity of affection. Fervent is defined by Merriam-Webster as “exhibiting or marked by great intensity of feeling : zeal” – in this usage, Fervent Passion can be defined as Zealous Devotion/Love.
“But let those who run to You for safety be glad they did; let them break out in joyful song.
May You keep them safe— their love for You resounding in their hearts. You, O Eternal, are the One who lays all good things in the laps of the right-hearted. Your blessings surround them like a shield.” Psalm 5:11-12 (VOICE)
“But the unfailing love of the Eternal is always and eternal for those who reverently run after Him. He extends His justice on and on to future generations, To those who will keep His bond of love and remember to walk in the guidance of His commands.” Psalm 103:17-18 (VOICE)
Praising YHVH Ga’al (the Lord my Redeemer) depicts a worshipper giving thanks and praise to her Rock and Redeemer surrounded by His promises and His heavenly hosts rejoicing in the redeemed.
“Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my [firm, impenetrable] Rock and my Redeemer.” Psalm 19:14 (AMPC)
“Let everyone give all their praise and thanks to the Lord! For here’s why-He’s better than anyone could ever imagine Yes, He’s always so loving and kind, and it never ends! So, go ahead-let everyone know it! Tell the world how He broke through And delivered you from the power of darkness and Has gathered us together from all over the world He has set us free to be His very own! So lift your hands and thank God for His marvelous kindness And for all His miracles of mercy for those He loves!” Psalm 107:1-3, 8 (TPT)
“But I have trusted and relied on and been confident in Your lovingkindness and faithfulness; My heart shall rejoice and delight in Your salvation.” Psalm 13:5 (AMP)