No Other Gods depicts the uncompromising gaze of the Lion of Judah amidst the glory of the Lord.
- Exodus 34:14 (ESV) …you shall worship no other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God
- 1 Peter 1:15-16 (VOICE) Be like obedient children as you put aside the desires you used to pursue when you didn’t know better. Since the One who called you is holy, be holy in all you do. For the Scripture says, “You are to be holy, for I am holy.”
Tenacious Bloom depicts our tenacious bloom sprouting forth in vibrant life despite the harsh environment as the Lion of Judah and Heavenly Hosts stand guard and make their support and encouragement known.
- Song of Solomon 2:1 (AMPC) [She said] I am only a little rose orautumn crocus of the plain of Sharon, or a [humble] lily of the valleys [that grows in deep and difficult places].
- Isaiah 35:1-2 (NIV) The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, the splendor of Carmel and Sharon; they will see the glory of the Lord, the splendor of our God.
The name of this collection is Bondage Breaker. It is comprised a combination of Dyed4you Art images, the words of which are shared below as well as the download He shared concerning their combined meaning in addition to the name above. The images included in this collection are:
Bondage Breaker: the Shield depicts our Rear Guard, the Lion of Judah who breathes life over us. It reminds us, “Do not be afraid. The One who loves you loves fiercely.” We rest in the shadow of the Almighty and find refuge in His wings. We can rest assured and praise in full confidence for our God is faithful.
- Psalm 3:3 (VOICE) But You, Eternal One, wrap around me like an impenetrable shield. You give me glory and lift my eyes up to the heavens.
- Psalm 91:4 (VOICE) Like a bird protecting its young, God will cover you with His feathers, will protect you under His great wings; His faithfulness will form a shield around you, a rock-solid wall to protect you.
- 2 Samuel 22:16 (NKJV) Then the channels of the sea were seen, The foundations of the world were uncovered, At the rebuke of the LORD, At the blast of the breath of His nostrils.
Joyful Warrior depicts the relentless one strengthened by the One who will never leave or forsake Whose joy is our strength.
- Nehemiah 8:10 (AMP) …And do not be worried, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and your stronghold.
- James 1:2-3 (AMP) Consider it nothing but joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you fall into various trials. Be assured that the testing of your faith [through experience] produces endurance [leading to spiritual maturity, and inner peace].
Eyes of Mercy reminds us that to immerse ourselves in God’s Word is to soak in the very depths of His heart. The eyes of our understanding are enlightened as we gain revelation of His character. This impacts how we view ourselves and how we view others. For the very throne of God declares, “Mercy triumphs over judgment!” The death in our nature is carried away by the River of Life that issues from His throne. Washed by these waters, we discover that there is no force stronger than God’s love for His people.
James 1:17-18 (VOICE) Every good gift bestowed, every perfect gift received comes to us from above, courtesy of the Father of lights. He is consistent. He won’t change His mind or play tricks in the shadows. We have a special role in His plan. He calls us to life by His message of truth so that we will show the rest of His creatures His goodness and love.
Fiery Extravagant Love reminds us of the overwhelming, fiery love of King of Kings and that as we see Him as He is no fear can remain.
1 John 4:18 (GW) No fear exists where his love is. Rather, perfect love gets rid of fear, because fear involves punishment. The person who lives in fear doesn’t have perfect love.
Revelation 12:10 (NKJV) Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
Hebrews 11:1-2 (NKJV) Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a [good] testimony.
God of Wonders depicts a worshipper transfixed in adoration of the One who is worthy of all praise.
Psalm 40:5 (NASB) Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders which You have done, And Your thoughts toward us; There is none to compare with You. If I would declare and speak of them, They would be too numerous to count.
Psalm 40:5 (CJB) How much you have done, Adonai my God! Your wonders and your thoughts toward us — none can compare with you! I would proclaim them, I would speak about them; but there’s too much to tell!
Fervent Passion represents a reciprocal intensity of affection. Fervent is defined by Merriam-Webster as “exhibiting or marked by great intensity of feeling : zeal” – in this usage, Fervent Passion can be defined as Zealous Devotion/Love.
“But let those who run to You for safety be glad they did; let them break out in joyful song.
May You keep them safe— their love for You resounding in their hearts. You, O Eternal, are the One who lays all good things in the laps of the right-hearted. Your blessings surround them like a shield.” Psalm 5:11-12 (VOICE)
“But the unfailing love of the Eternal is always and eternal for those who reverently run after Him. He extends His justice on and on to future generations, To those who will keep His bond of love and remember to walk in the guidance of His commands.” Psalm 103:17-18 (VOICE)
Abundant Fruit depicts the King appreciating His beloved. She is a tree planted by rivers of living water bearing much fruit surrounded by life and promise.
“My darling bride, My private paradise fastened to My heart. A secret spring are you that no one else can have – My bubbling fountain hidden from public view. What a perfect partner to Me, now that I have you! Your inward life is now sprouting, bringing forth fruit. What a beautiful paradise unfolds within you! When I’m near you I smell aromas of the finest spice. I find many clusters of My exquisite fruit growing within your inner garden…” Song of Solomon 4:12-14
Lord of All reminds us that He is watching over all the earth and especially over those who choose to be His.
“But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve…But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15 (NIV)
“It is just as the Scripture says: “Everyone who believes in Him will not be put to shame.” For there is no difference between Jew and Greek: The same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich to all who call on Him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”” Romans 10:11-13 (Berean)
“O Lord, our Lord, how excellent (majestic and glorious) is Your name in all the earth! You have set Your glory on [or above] the heavens.” Psalm 8:1 (AMPC)
“Now, with breathtaking wonder, Let everyone worship Yahweh, the awe-inspiring Creator.” Psalm 33:8 (TPT)
Let Us Return depicts one who has turned in repentance and sought the Lord. As a result, He has poured out His refreshing and restoration on her – coming in power and covering her in promise.
“Come and let us return [in repentance] to the Lord, For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us…So let us know and become personally acquainted with Him; let us press on to know and understand fully the [greatness of the] Lord [to honor, heed, and deeply cherish Him]. His appearing is prepared and is as certain as the dawn, And He will come to us [in salvation] like the [heavy] rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth.” Hosea 6:1, 3 (AMP)
His Gift of Life represents the sacrifice Christ made to set us free and the glorious light and freedom that it brings forth as well as the heavenly realm where He sits in victory at the right hand of the Father, and our choice to receive His gift of life.
“No one has greater love [nor stronger commitment] than to lay down his own life for his friends.” John 15:13 (AMP)
“Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief. When You make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.” Isaiah 53:10 (NKJV)
Active Duty depicts one who is backed by the LORD and His heavenly hosts as he wields his sword – the word of God – in spiritual battle. He is prepared, ready, and now active.
“The word of God, you see, is alive and moving; sharper than a double-edged sword; piercing the divide between soul and spirit, joints and marrow; able to judge the thoughts and will of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12 (VOICE)
“Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;” Psalms 144:1 (ESV)
“For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.” 2 Timothy 1:7 (AMPC)
Fire of His Presence depicts the Lion of Judah reigning over all as His holy fire refines and purifies. His roar and His trumpet sound being released to remind His children this is the time for sober watchfulness and not a time for folly.
“Then one of the [twenty-four] elders said to me, “Stop weeping! Look closely, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome and conquered! He can open the scroll and [break] its seven seals.”” Revelation 5:5 AMP
Warrior Bride depicts both the deep pleasure He has for His bride as well as the fact that we stand and fight with Him for that which moves His heart.
“God arms me with strength, and he makes my way perfect. He trains my hands for battle… You have given me your shield of victory. Your right hand supports me; your help has made me great. You have made a wide path for my feet to keep them from slipping. You gave me victory…” Psalm 18:32, 34-36, 43 Continue reading
Treasured Garden represents the love He pours over you and the beauty He sees within the garden of your heart, which His Holy Spirit faithfully tends and you freely yield to Him, the One you love.
“You are my private garden, my treasure, my bride, a secluded spring, a hidden fountain.” Song of Solomon 4:12 NLT
“Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—For your love is better than wine.” Song of Solomon 1:2 NKJV Continue reading
Wake Up depicts the roaring alarm being sounded. It is time to be awake!
- Romans 13:11-13 (NLT) This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living. Because we belong to the day, we must live decent lives for all to see…
- Numbers 23:24 (VOICE) Look at this people rise up like a lion, like a lion who gets up and does not lie down until it devours its prey, even drinking the blood of the slain.
- 1 Peter 5:8 (AMPC) Be well balanced (temperate, sober of mind), be vigilant and cautious at all times; for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring [in fierce hunger], seeking someone to seize upon and devour.
Into the King’s Chambers depicts His beloved reverently ascending into the King’s lair as His glory swirls above Him like a crown.
“Behold, you are beautiful, my love, behold, you are beautiful! …You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you. You have captivated my heart, my sister, my bride; you have captivated my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace.” Song of Solomon 4:1a, 7, 9 Continue reading
His Children depicts the peace and joy we experience when we receive the love of the Father.
“See what [an incredible] quality of love the Father has given (shown, bestowed on) us, that we should [be permitted to] be named and called and counted the children of God! And so we are!…” 1 John 3:1 Continue reading