The name of this collection is Zealous Abiders. It is comprised a combination of Dyed4you Art images, the words of which are shared below as well as the download He shared concerning their combined meaning in addition to the name above. The images included in this collection are:
Igniting Hearts depicts one of My zealous one ablaze for Me. As they blaze forth igniting those around them – taking the nations.
- Romans 12:11 (VOICE) Do not slack in your faithfulness and hard work. Let your spirit be on fire, bubbling up and boiling over, as you serve the Lord.
- Matthew 5:16 (VOICE) You are like that illuminating light. Let your light shine everywhere you go, that you may illumine creation, so men and women everywhere may see your good actions, may see creation at its fullest, may see your devotion to Me , and may turn and praise your Father in heaven because of it .
- 1 Thessalonians 5:19 (TPT) Never restrain or put out the fire of the Holy Spirit.
- Joshua 1:5-6 (NKJV) No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them.
- 1 Samuel 30:18-19 (NKJV) So David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away, and David rescued his two wives. And nothing of theirs was lacking, either small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything which they had taken from them; David recovered all.
Sustained by Him reminds us what we get from God depends upon our level of desire or demand (taste) for Him. In the same way a mother produces milk dependent upon the “demand” from the baby’s thirst, likewise God happily feeds us as much as we are willing to take the time to draw. He desires to nourish us in all areas of life, but we must remember to feast on Him and on His word, and to be intentional about doing so. Though this may seem like the simplest part of our faith, it is essential – providing a firm foundation for everything else the Father would do in and through us.
- 1 Peter 2:2-3 (AMP) like newborn babies [you should] long for the pure milk of the word, so that by it you may be nurtured and grow in respect to salvation [its ultimate fulfillment], if in fact you have [already] tasted the goodness and gracious kindness of the Lord.
- Psalm 119:15-16 (AMPC) I will meditate on Your precepts and have respect to Your ways [the paths of life marked out by Your law]. I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.
- Hebrews 1:3 (VOICE) This is the One who—imprinted with God’s image, shimmering with His glory—sustains all that exists through the power of His word. He was seated at the right hand of God once He Himself had made the offering that purified us from all our sins.
- Jeremiah 15:16 (VOICE) When I discovered Your words, I ate them up: they were my great joy and my heart’s delight. I am Yours, and I bear the name of the Eternal God, Commander of heavenly armies.
Faithful and True depicts a worshipper raising her banner declaring her confident faith in the Promises of the One who is faithful.
Revelation 19:11 (VOICE) I looked up and saw that heaven had opened. Suddenly, a white horse appeared. Its rider is called Faithful and True, and with righteousness He exercises judgment and wages war.
Revelation 19:11 (AMPC) After that I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse [appeared]! The One Who was riding it is called Faithful (Trustworthy, Loyal, Incorruptible, Steady) and True, and He passes judgment and wages war in righteousness (holiness, justice, and uprightness).
Numbers 23:19 (GW) God is not like people. He tells no lies. He is not like humans. He doesn’t change his mind. When he says something, he does it. When he makes a promise, he keeps it.
Philia reminds us that siblings are a gift from God. Be encouraged to nurture those relationships that they might be pleasing to the Lord (and to you as well), so that the light on that love reflects His heart to others.
“A true friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need.” Proverbs 17:17 (TLB)
“Finally, all of you be like-minded [united in spirit], sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted [courteous and compassionate toward each other as members of one household], and humble in spirit;” 1 Peter 3:8 (AMP)
“Yes, brother, let me have some benefit and joy from you in the Lord; refresh my heart in Christ.” Philemon 1:20 (AMP)
Potent Connection represents the divine connections Father places in your life – your tribe (or herd) so to speak. The word potent is defined as having or wielding force, authority or influence. These Godly connections give and bring all of that, and it is done for your benefit and for His glory.
“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (NLT)
“Where there is no [wise, intelligent] guidance, the people fall [and go off course like a ship without a helm], But in the abundance of [wise and godly] counselors there is victory.” Proverbs 11:14 (AMP)
“I’ll whistle and they’ll all come running. I’ve set them free—oh, how they’ll flourish!” Zechariah 10:8 (MSG)
Exulting in His Salvation represents the joyous freedom we exult in (to show or feel a lively or triumphant joy; rejoice exceedingly; be highly elated or jubilant) when He has set us free and saturates our soul – refreshing and restoration us.
“But as you have shared in the sufferings of Christ, rejoice, so that also in the revelation of His glory you may rejoice, exulting.” 1 Peter 4:13 (BLB)
“Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD, exulting in his salvation.” Psalm 35:9 (ESV)
“But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.” Malachi 4:2 (NLT)
Heaven’s Portal represents Father opening a portal from Heaven to a seer who presses in and waits; blessing them with strength, vision, and refreshing.
“Blessed [happy, prosperous, to be admired] is the man who listens to me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at my doorposts.” Proverbs 8:34 (AMP)
The Breaking depicts our resistance to the “breaking” from our Lord who is reining us in.
“Do not now be stiff-necked as your fathers were, but yield yourselves to the Lord and come to his sanctuary, which he has consecrated forever, and serve the Lord your God…” 2 Chronicles 30:8 ESV Continue reading
Praise Him reminds us that ALL creation is to praise Him and rejoice in the blessings He has poured out on us.
“Praise the Lord from the heavens! Praise Him from the skies! …Let every created thing give praise to the Lord, for He issued his command, and they came into being. Praise the Lord from the earth, you creatures of the ocean depths… wild animals and all livestock, small scurrying animals and birds… Let them all praise the name of the Lord. For His name is very great; His glory towers over the earth and heaven!” Psalm 148:1, 5, 7, 10, 13 NLT Continue reading
More With Us depicts a battle scene – the warrior bride riding into battle to assert the Lord’s victory.
Like Elisha in the story of the Arameans in 2 Kings 6, though the enemy appears to be strong in number, our bride’s eyes are open to the assistance of the heavenly hosts. “Do not be afraid, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” (2 Kings 6:16) Continue reading