Heir of Promise embodies the light and life we feel as we stand fast in the warmth of His love, covered in the protection of His promises, knowing He is fully faithful.
- 2 Timothy 2:13 (TPT) But even if we are faithless, he will still be full of faith, for he never wavers in his faithfulness to us!
- Psalm 37:3 (TPT) Keep trusting in the Lord and do what is right in his eyes. Fix your heart on the promises of God and you will be secure, feasting on his faithfulness.
- Matthew 3:16-17 (NKJV) When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
Fiery Extravagant Love reminds us of the overwhelming, fiery love of King of Kings and that as we see Him as He is no fear can remain.
1 John 4:18 (GW) No fear exists where his love is. Rather, perfect love gets rid of fear, because fear involves punishment. The person who lives in fear doesn’t have perfect love.
Revelation 12:10 (NKJV) Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
Hebrews 11:1-2 (NKJV) Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a [good] testimony.
New Season depicts stepping into a new season filled with refreshing and warmed by His light, covered in His promises – flourishing and lush, bright and clear – walking the path He has laid before you.
“Watch closely: I am preparing something new; it’s happening now, even as I speak, and you’re about to see it. I am preparing a way through the desert; Waters will flow where there had been none.” Isaiah 43:19 (VOICE)
Floodgates of Heaven depicts a worshipper holding nothing back and in response Father has released the floodgates of heaven to wash over with life and blessing.
- Psalm 97:1-2, 5-6 (NIV) The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. The mountains melt like wax before the Lord, before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all peoples see his glory.
- Zechariah 10:1 (AMPC) Ask of the Lord rain in the time of the latter or spring rain. It is the Lord Who makes lightnings which usher in the rain and give men showers, and grass to everyone in the field.
In the Storm exhorts us that in the storm our faith should remain unwavering. Not just willing to stand and not be moved, but to take His hand and step out of the boat into the waves trusting Him to be steadfast.
“And suddenly a violent storm arose on the sea, so that the boat was being covered by the waves; but Jesus was sleeping. And the disciples went and woke Him, saying, “Lord, save us, we are going to die!” He said to them, “Why are you afraid, you men of little faith?” Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was [at once] a great and wonderful calm [a perfect peacefulness].” Matthew 8:24-26 (AMP)
Fire of His Presence depicts the Lion of Judah reigning over all as His holy fire refines and purifies. His roar and His trumpet sound being released to remind His children this is the time for sober watchfulness and not a time for folly.
“Then one of the [twenty-four] elders said to me, “Stop weeping! Look closely, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome and conquered! He can open the scroll and [break] its seven seals.”” Revelation 5:5 AMP
Mourning into Dancing depicts that moment of embracing the breakthrough from sorrow into joy.
“You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy” Psalm 30:11 (NLT)
Wake Up depicts the roaring alarm being sounded. It is time to be awake!
- Romans 13:11-13 (NLT) This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living. Because we belong to the day, we must live decent lives for all to see…
- Numbers 23:24 (VOICE) Look at this people rise up like a lion, like a lion who gets up and does not lie down until it devours its prey, even drinking the blood of the slain.
- 1 Peter 5:8 (AMPC) Be well balanced (temperate, sober of mind), be vigilant and cautious at all times; for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring [in fierce hunger], seeking someone to seize upon and devour.
Whom Shall I Fear depicts a worshiper standing fast and refusing to succumb to fear.
“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1 (KJV)
Into the King’s Chambers depicts His beloved reverently ascending into the King’s lair as His glory swirls above Him like a crown.
“Behold, you are beautiful, my love, behold, you are beautiful! …You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you. You have captivated my heart, my sister, my bride; you have captivated my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace.” Song of Solomon 4:1a, 7, 9 Continue reading
Whisper His Name depicts a faithful one huddled on the ground with her shield lying on top of her, wounded and tired, but still whispering the name of her God, and waiting on Him.
I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living! Psalm 27:13
Rightful Place depicts one of the Father’s children leaping into the fullness of her inheritance with complete abandon and trust.
“I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.” Isaiah 61:10 Continue reading
Dance with Me depicts the Lord’s beloved dancing with the Lover of her soul.
“Dance, dance, dear Shulammite, Angel-Princess! Dance, and we’ll feast our eyes on your grace! Everyone wants to see the Shulammite dance her victory dances of love and peace.” Song of Solomon 6:13 MSG Continue reading
Worship Warfare depicts a battling worshiper undaunted by the enemy pouring out her praise before the King.
“Let them praise His name with dancing, making melody to Him with tambourine and lyre! For the LORD takes pleasure in His people; He adorns the humble with salvation. Let the godly exult in glory; let them sing for joy on their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their throats and two-edged swords in their hands” Psalm 149:3-6 Continue reading
River of Life portrays the flow from the throne of God rushing down on us bringing healing and wholeness.
“For the Lamb Who is in the midst of the throne will be their Shepherd, and He will guide them to the springs of the waters of life; and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.” Revelation 7:17 Continue reading
Frontline Warriors depicts a team – united in purpose – taking territory and walking in victory.
“…above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.” Ephesians 6:16 Continue reading
Lavishing Praise depicts a worshiper lavishing her praise upon the One who is worthy.
“Let them praise and exalt the name of the Lord, for His name alone is exalted and supreme! His glory and majesty are above earth and heaven!” Psalm 148:13 Continue reading
Come Away is a call to deeper intimacy. Song of Solomon 2:1b, “Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away.”
Here we see His beautiful one running to meet with her Beloved, her heart longing to be with Him. As she hastens to respond to His beckoning, she moves from the natural realm to the supernatural and into His glorious presence. Continue reading
Stairway to Revelation is the first Dyed4you Art image. It includes the Revelation of the Lord scarf.
The Beloved’s bride – eager to be with the One she loves – rushes up the stairs to meet Him, leaving the world and all her cares behind (just as His disciples did – Matthew 4:19). Continue reading