Refuse To Be Moved depicts the Lord’s beloved standing fast against the lies of the enemy and destroying every lie that comes against the Truth.
- 2 Corinthians 10:5 (VOICE) We are demolishing arguments and ideas, every high-and-mighty philosophy that pits itself against the knowledge of the one true God. We are taking prisoners of every thought, every emotion, and subduing them into obedience to the Anointed One.
- Proverbs 18:10 (TPT) The character of God is a tower of strength, for the lovers of God delight to run into his heart and be exalted on high.
- Psalm 44:5 (VOICE) You are our victory, pushing back the enemy; at the sound of Your name, we crush the opposition.
Heir of Promise embodies the light and life we feel as we stand fast in the warmth of His love, covered in the protection of His promises, knowing He is fully faithful.
- 2 Timothy 2:13 (TPT) But even if we are faithless, he will still be full of faith, for he never wavers in his faithfulness to us!
- Psalm 37:3 (TPT) Keep trusting in the Lord and do what is right in his eyes. Fix your heart on the promises of God and you will be secure, feasting on his faithfulness.
- Matthew 3:16-17 (NKJV) When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
Paniym (H6734) [Face or Presence] representing that those who have a “face to face” or “presence to presence” relationship with God learn from Him directly. They dwell in intimacy, learn from Christ, and eat from the hand of God. They can truly say, “Imitate me as I imitate Christ”.
1 Corinthians 11:1 (NKJV) Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
Exodus 33:9-11 (NKJV) And it came to pass, when Moses entered the tabernacle, that the pillar of cloud descended and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the LORD talked with Moses. All the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the tabernacle door, and all the people rose and worshiped, each man in his tent door. So the LORD spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he would return to the camp, but his servant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, did not depart from the tabernacle.
Enter the Promise depicts a rescued one stepping into the promise, the land of milk and honey, the tangible blessing of God and fruit of His faithfulness – the outcome of His promises.
“Give thanks to Yahweh because he is good, because his mercy endures forever.” 1 Chronicles 16:34 (NOG)
“Yahweh is good. His mercy endures forever. His faithfulness endures throughout every generation.” Psalm 100:5 (NOG)
Undiminished represents one standing firm regardless of trials and tribulations. Allowing their light to shine that all may see the glory of the Father reflected by them.
“Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong.” 1 Corinthians 16:13 (NLT)
“Consider it nothing but joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you fall into various trials. Be assured that the testing of your faith [through experience] produces endurance [leading to spiritual maturity, and inner peace]. And let endurance have its perfect result and do a thorough work, so that you may be perfect and completely developed [in your faith], lacking in nothing.” James 1:2-4 (AMP)
Exulting in His Salvation represents the joyous freedom we exult in (to show or feel a lively or triumphant joy; rejoice exceedingly; be highly elated or jubilant) when He has set us free and saturates our soul – refreshing and restoration us.
“But as you have shared in the sufferings of Christ, rejoice, so that also in the revelation of His glory you may rejoice, exulting.” 1 Peter 4:13 (BLB)
“Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD, exulting in his salvation.” Psalm 35:9 (ESV)
“But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.” Malachi 4:2 (NLT)
Whisper His Name depicts a faithful one huddled on the ground with her shield lying on top of her, wounded and tired, but still whispering the name of her God, and waiting on Him.
I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living! Psalm 27:13
Dawning Victory depicts a worshiping warrior standing firm in God’s promises; she is armed to stand fast.
“But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.” Psalm 3:3 Continue reading
Set Free depicts a captive being released and flying from death into life – and life more abundant.
“Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.” John 8:36
“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” John 10:10 Continue reading
Stand Fast depicts the need to be steadfast in faith during adversity and the certainty of God’s promises.
“Count it all joy… when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.” – James 1:2-4 Continue reading
Not by Sight depicts the joy and blessing received through a complete surrender to the Lord.
“…for we walk by faith, not by sight.” – 2 Corinthians 5:7 Continue reading
Walk of Faith portrays the trust and risk required in a walk of faith as well as the support we’re given there.
“…when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.” – James 1:3 Continue reading