Entrusted Steward was created based on a vision given to represent the fostering of the flow of Holy Spirit in a body where the Spirit is free to move, but not out of order. Father downloaded this vision of the leader’s role – a conductor of sorts – facilitating, fostering, drawing things out, queuing things up, keeping things in balance without operating in control.
- John 4:34 (AMPC) Jesus said to them, My food (nourishment) is to do the will (pleasure) of Him Who sent Me and to accomplish and completely finish His work.
- 1 Peter 5:1-4 (AMPC) I warn and counsel the elders among you (the pastors and spiritual guides of the church) as a fellow elder and as an eyewitness [called to testify] of the sufferings of Christ, as well as a sharer in the glory (the honor and splendor) that is to be revealed (disclosed, unfolded): Tend (nurture, guard, guide, and fold) the flock of God that is [your responsibility], not by coercion or constraint, but willingly; not dishonorably motivated by the advantages and profits [belonging to the office], but eagerly and cheerfully; Not domineering [as arrogant, dictatorial, and overbearing persons] over those in your charge, but being examples (patterns and models of Christian living) to the flock (the congregation). And [then] when the Chief Shepherd is revealed, you will win the conqueror’s crown of glory.
- 1 Corinthians 14:31-33 (TPT) For you can all prophesy in turn and in an environment where all present can be instructed, encouraged, and strengthened. Keep in mind that the anointing to prophesy doesn’t mean that the speaker is out of control—he can wait his turn. For God is the God of harmony, not confusion, as is the pattern in all the churches of God’s holy believers.
Season of Rededication reminds us that God is raising up His leadership in order to turn people back to His covenant. It is not too late for our nation. Let the sound of your prayers arise and hope in your hearts be rekindled and may light break forth like never before.
- Isaiah 60:1-3 (Voice) Arise, shine, for your light has broken through! The Eternal One’s brilliance has dawned upon you. See truly; look carefully – darkness blankets the earth; people all over are cloaked in darkness. But God will rise and shine on you; the Eternal’s bright glory will shine on you, a light for all to see. Nations north and south, peoples east and west, will be drawn to your light, will find purpose and direction by your light. In the radiance of your rising, you will enlighten the leaders of nations.
- Genesis 9:16-17 (VOICE) When that rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember this eternal covenant I have made with all living creatures. Look for the rainbow, and remember My promise. With it I sign the covenant I have made between Me and all the living creatures residing on the earth.
- Daniel 12:3 (NKJV) Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the stars forever and ever.
Burgeoning Life depicts the deep saturation of the refreshing rain of the Spirit as our worshipper rises up in praise, face up-turned to receive what the Lord is showering on her. A rainbow of promise descending upon her, His light and love bursting through, and lush growth sprouting up all around.
- Song of Solomon 2:10-12 (VOICE) My love responded and said to me, [Him] “Arise, my dearest, my beauty, and come away with me. Don’t you see? The winter is done. The rains and clouds have come and gone. The flowers are unfolding in the fields; the birds are warming up their songs, The cooing of the turtledove is heard throughout the land.”
- Psalm 30:11 (VOICE) You did it: You turned my deepest pains into joyful dancing; You stripped off my dark clothing and covered me with joyful light.
- Ezekiel 37:14, 27 (VOICE) I will breathe My Spirit into you, and you will be alive once again. I will place you back in your own land. After that you will know I, the Eternal, have done what I said I would do. So said the Eternal One. I will make My home with them. I will be their God, and they will be My people.
Honored (In Whom the King Delights to Honor) depicts the path that has been long and sometimes arduous, but you have searched His heart and His word, kept your spirit focused on the kingdom, and walked in humility, as a result He is exalting you. You are one worthy of honor. Worthy of praise. His hand on your life is clearly seen – visible for all to see. Like a glass – cleared and cleaned through time and experience with Him – and His light shining brightly through. He honors those who honor Him.
Romans 13:7 (VOICE) Pay all of them what you owe. If you owe taxes, then pay. If you owe fees, then pay. In the same way, give honor and respect to those who deserve it.
Drawing from the Source represents the pattern God uses to interconnect His people to draw others in all centered around His life-giving Source.
“The wheels glittered like sun-kissed jewels. All four wheels looked exactly alike, each appearing to have another wheel inside it.” Ezekiel 1:16 (VOICE)
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!” Psalm 133:1 (AMPC)
Make a Sound depicts the one called to release the sound and its impact spreading throughout the heavenlies shifting the atmosphere.
Joel 2:15, 23, 28-29 (VOICE) Blow the trumpet in Zion; set apart a time for fasting; tell everyone to be still and stop working.
People of Zion, shout with joy and happiness in the Eternal, your God; The drought is over; He has sent the early autumn rain as a sign of His faithfulness. He has poured down heavy rain, autumn and spring, as before.
Then in those days I will pour My Spirit to all humanity; your children will boldly and prophetically speak the word of God. Your elders will dream dreams; your young warriors will see visions. No one will be left out. In those days I will offer My spirit to all servants, both male and female.
Emerald Light represents the ascension in the heavenly realms as Father bestows spiritual gifts; imparts healing, hope, and joy; and razes fear bringing peace and harmony.
“The one who builds stairs up to heaven and sets their foundation on the earth, the one who calls for the water in the sea and pours it over the face of the earth— His name is Yahweh.” Amos 9:6 (NOG)
“You were in Eden, the garden of God; your clothing was bejeweled with every precious stone—ruby, topaz, diamond, chrysolite, onyx, jasper, sapphire, carbuncle, and emerald—all in beautiful settings of finest gold. They were given to you on the day you were created.” Ezekiel 28:13 (TLB)
“All streams flow into the sea, but the sea is never full. The water goes back to the place where the streams began in order to start flowing again.” Ecclesiastes 1:7 (NOG)
Philia reminds us that siblings are a gift from God. Be encouraged to nurture those relationships that they might be pleasing to the Lord (and to you as well), so that the light on that love reflects His heart to others.
“A true friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need.” Proverbs 17:17 (TLB)
“Finally, all of you be like-minded [united in spirit], sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted [courteous and compassionate toward each other as members of one household], and humble in spirit;” 1 Peter 3:8 (AMP)
“Yes, brother, let me have some benefit and joy from you in the Lord; refresh my heart in Christ.” Philemon 1:20 (AMP)
Potent Connection represents the divine connections Father places in your life – your tribe (or herd) so to speak. The word potent is defined as having or wielding force, authority or influence. These Godly connections give and bring all of that, and it is done for your benefit and for His glory.
“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (NLT)
“Where there is no [wise, intelligent] guidance, the people fall [and go off course like a ship without a helm], But in the abundance of [wise and godly] counselors there is victory.” Proverbs 11:14 (AMP)
“I’ll whistle and they’ll all come running. I’ve set them free—oh, how they’ll flourish!” Zechariah 10:8 (MSG)
La Vie en Rose (literally “Life in Pink”) represents seeing life through rose-colored glasses – the eyes of love – a deep love between the God and His beloved…you.
“We love because he first loved us.” 1 John 4:19 (ESV)
“Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness (graciousness, mercy, compassion) endures forever.” Psalm 136:1 (AMP)
“My steadfast love I will keep for him forever, and my covenant will stand firm for him. I will not violate my covenant or alter the word that went forth from my lips.” Psalm 89:28, 34 (ESV)
Glory Rain depicts an unashamed, unrestrained worshiper pouring themselves out as a living sacrifice for the Lord and Him responding by raining His glory down – connecting her heart to His in a glorious burst of shimmering love.
“We love because He first loved us.” 1 John 4:19 (BSB)
“And honor be to His great name forever. May the whole earth be filled with His shining-greatness. Let it be so.” Psalm 72:19 (NLV)
Bloom Unashamed depicts a flower blooming unashamedly, content in its purpose, and satisfied in who it was created to be. May we do likewise.
“You are beautiful, my darling, beautiful beyond words…” Song of Solomon 4:1 (NLT)
“Now you [collectively] are Christ’s body, and individually [you are] members of it [each with his own special purpose and function].” 1 Corinthians 12:27 (AMP)
Refreshing Presence represents the touch His presence brings as we release any separations that keep us from Him.
“Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus” Acts 3:19-20 ESV Continue reading
Wake Up depicts the roaring alarm being sounded. It is time to be awake!
“This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living. Because we belong to the day, we must live decent lives for all to see…” Romans 13:11-13 (NLT) Continue reading
Shining Light represents our role as light-bearers shining against any obstacle and reflecting the Master’s glory.
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16 ESV Continue reading
Passionate Pursuit depicts both the passionate pursuit of the One who loved us first and our passionate pursuit of Him and His kingdom.
O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water. My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me. Psalm 63:1, 8 NKJV Continue reading
Prosperous depicts one whose whole heart is set upon the Lord and upon living righteously.
“Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the LORD,and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.” Psalm 1:1-3 Continue reading
Sweet Aroma depicts the aroma of praise permeating the atmosphere.
“I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; the humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together.” – Psalm 34:1-3 Continue reading
His Delight depicts a breaking forth from barrenness to fruitfulness.
Isaiah 62:4 AMP says you “…shall no more be termed Forsaken, nor shall your land be called Desolate any more. But you shall be called Hephzibah [My delight is in her], and your land be called Beulah [married]; for the Lord delights in you, and your land shall be married [owned and protected by the Lord].” Continue reading