Fathomless God reminds us to fix our gaze on God and on the things of God – to be intentional with our focus and let Him captivate our hearts and minds that we might stay in a place of awe.
- Isaiah 66:1-2 (NKJV) Thus says the LORD: “Heaven is My throne, And earth is My footstool. Where is the house that you will build Me? And where is the place of My rest? For all those things My hand has made, And all those things exist,” Says the LORD. “But on this one will I look: On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, And who trembles at My word.
- Psalm 111:10 (NKJV) The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever.
- Psalms 68:32-35 (HCSB) Sing to God, you kingdoms of the earth; sing praise to the Lord, Selah to Him who rides in the ancient, highest heavens. Look, He Thunders with His powerful voice! Ascribe power to God. His majesty is over Israel, His power among the clouds. God, You are awe-inspiring in your sanctuaries. The God of Israel gives power and strength to His people. May God be praised!
Grace Full Transformation reminds us that it takes time for transformation. To walk it out requires grace and a trust in the process (primarily in the One leading it). Just like the caterpillar has to be in the chrysalis for a time before being transformed into a butterfly, there is a time of rest and a giving of grace and trust that the transformation will occur, and that when it does the abundance of beauty and strength will fill the atmosphere with God’s glory.
- Isaiah 49:15 (NKJV) Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.
- Philippians 1:6 (VOICE) I am confident that the Creator, who has begun such a great work among you, will not stop in mid-design but will keep perfecting you until the day Jesus the Anointed, our Liberating King, returns to redeem the world.
- Isaiah 54:10 (VOICE) Even if the mountains heave up from their anchors, and the hills quiver and shake, I will not desert you. You can rely on My enduring love; My covenant of peace will stand forever.
The Seeker’s Keys reminds to continually thirst for the presence of the Living God, pursuing the depths of His Word and His heart with intention and unwavering abandon.
- Matthew 16:19 (TPT) I will give you the keys of heaven’s kingdom realm to forbid on earth that which is forbidden in heaven, and to release on earth that which is released in heaven.”
- Jeremiah 33:3 (AMP) ‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and tell you [and even show you] great and mighty things, [things which have been confined and hidden], which you do not know and understand and cannot distinguish.’
- Proverbs 25:2 (TPT) God conceals the revelation of his word in the hiding place of his glory. But the honor of kings is revealed by how they thoroughly search out the deeper meaning of all that God says.
Time to Soar reminds us that God watches over us, and He urges us on as we pursue Him and take flight. He reminds us He is always right there with – covering us. And we can rest in the knowledge He has prepared us, and He cheers us on.
- Isaiah 40:31 (AMP) But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] Will gain new strength and renew their power; They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun]; They will run and not become weary, They will walk and not grow tired.
Portals of Praise depicts the heart of psalmist as they pour out heartfelt, spirit-led worship, God responds by throwing wide the windows of heaven and pouring it forth upon the earth.
- Psalms 84:2 (TPT) Deep within me are these lovesick longings, desires and daydreams of living in union with you. When I’m near you my heart and my soul will sing and worship with my joyful songs of you, my true source and spring of life!
Intertwined Strength reminds us how much we need the strength that comes from connecting with those Papa has placed in our lives, and doing so in harmony – allowing that synergy to bolster and grow our faith.
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (TLB) Two can accomplish more than twice as much as one, for the results can be much better. If one falls, the other pulls him up; but if a man falls when he is alone, he’s in trouble. Also, on a cold night, two under the same blanket gain warmth from each other, but how can one be warm alone? And one standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer; three is even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
Sun of Righteousness depicts the fresh shoot having come through the dry, parched ground now saturated by the outpouring of His life-giving flow from heaven.
- Malachi 4:2 (VOICE) But for you, the ones who tremble at the sound of My name, a warm sun of righteousness will come forth with healing in its rays, and you will go out, springing from the stalls like calves in open pasture.
- Psalm 84:11 (TLB) For Jehovah God is our Light and our Protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will he withhold from those who walk along his paths.
Vibrantly Designed depicts the Father reworking your inner landscape; breaking out colors and bringing forth new life.
- Psalm 139:14 (VOICE) I will offer You my grateful heart, for I am Your unique creation, filled with wonder and awe. You have approached even the smallest details with excellence; Your works are wonderful; I carry this knowledge deep within my soul.
- Genesis 1:31 (AMPC) And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good (suitable, pleasant) and He approved it completely….
Heavenly Ascent (Bethel) was inspired by Jacob’s dream at what became Bethel in Genesis 28, and it embodies those promises for us today.
- Genesis 28:11-13, 16-17, 19 (TLB) That night, when he stopped to camp at sundown, he found a rock for a headrest and lay down to sleep, and dreamed that a staircase reached from earth to heaven, and he saw the angels of God going up and down upon it. At the top of the stairs stood the Lord. “I am Jehovah,” Then Jacob woke up. “God lives here!” he exclaimed in terror. “I’ve stumbled into his home! This is the awesome entrance to heaven! He named the place Bethel (“House of God”)…
- Micah 4:1 (NKJV) Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and peoples shall flow to it.
Heart for Ayiti represents instigators of the Spirit – their passion paving the way for a move of His Spirit through their intercession, prophetic declarations, and personal intimacy with the Lord. Like the angel that “troubled” or “stirred up” the water of the Pool of Bethesda; there was open access for a healing miracle when the angel did this – the same is true for God’s intercessors. He is moving.
Romans 10:14-17 (VOICE) …How can they believe in Him when they have not heard? How can they hear if there is no one proclaiming Him? …As Isaiah said, “Ah, how beautiful the feet of those who declare the good news of victory, of peace and liberation.” …So faith proceeds from hearing, as we listen to the message about God’s Anointed.
Anointed Dreams reminds us He will stand with us to keep the dreams He’s placed in our heart’s from being stolen or distorted. He has placed them in our hearts. It also reminds us He meets us in our natural dreams to heal, restore, and encourage us.
Psalm 16:7 (TLB) I will bless the Lord who counsels me; he gives me wisdom in the night. He tells me what to do.
Psalm 3:5 (TLB) Then I lay down and slept in peace and woke up safely, for the Lord was watching over me.
Psalm 16:5 (GW) The Lord is my inheritance and my cup. You are the one who determines my destiny.
Faithful and True depicts a worshipper raising her banner declaring her confident faith in the Promises of the One who is faithful.
Revelation 19:11 (VOICE) I looked up and saw that heaven had opened. Suddenly, a white horse appeared. Its rider is called Faithful and True, and with righteousness He exercises judgment and wages war.
Revelation 19:11 (AMPC) After that I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse [appeared]! The One Who was riding it is called Faithful (Trustworthy, Loyal, Incorruptible, Steady) and True, and He passes judgment and wages war in righteousness (holiness, justice, and uprightness).
Numbers 23:19 (GW) God is not like people. He tells no lies. He is not like humans. He doesn’t change his mind. When he says something, he does it. When he makes a promise, he keeps it.
Hidden Treasures encourages us to go deep with the Lord. Set your path on His true north and follow without wavering.
“And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness, secret riches; and you will know that I am doing this—I, the Lord, the God of Israel, the one who calls you by your name.” Isaiah 45:3 (TLB)
“O the depth of the riches, both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and how incomprehensible His ways!” Romans 11:33 (TLV)
“It is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but the glory of kings is to search out a thing.” Proverbs 25:2 (AMPC)
“The kingdom of heaven is like a [very precious] treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid again; then in his joy he goes and sells all he has and buys that field [securing the treasure for himself].” Matthew 13:44 (AMP)
Heart Praise represents the place our heart and spirit go as we pour out unabashed praise for our King.
“Release your heart’s joy in sweet music to the Eternal. When the upright passionately sing glory-filled songs to Him, everything is in its right place. Worship the Eternal with your instruments, strings offering their praise; write awe-filled songs to Him on the 10-stringed harp. Sing to Him a new song; play each the best way you can, and don’t be afraid to be bold with your joyful feelings.” Psalm 33:1-3 (VOICE)
“Compose a new song, and sing it to the Eternal because of the unbelievable things He has done; He has won the victory with the skill of His right hand and strength of His holy arm.” Psalm 98:1 (VOICE)
Saturated in Living Water represents being immersed in the living water from heaven. Completely saturated. Being transformed, refreshed, restored, and healed.
“My heavenly guide brought me to the river of pure living waters, shimmering as brilliantly as crystal. It flowed out from the throne of God and of the Lamb,” Revelation 22:1 (VOICE)
“This river flows eastward and runs down into the Jordan Valley to the place where it flows into the Dead Sea. The moment it meets the sea, the saltywater becomes fresh. Swarms of creatures will flourish wherever this river flows. Schools of fish will swim through currents of fresh water, for wherever this water flows everything will come alive!” Ezekiel 47:8-9 (VOICE)
“In Jerusalem they came upon a pool by the sheep gate surrounded by five covered porches. In Hebrew this place is called Bethesda. Crowds of people lined the area, lying around the porches. All of these people were disabled in some way; some were blind, lame, paralyzed, or plagued by diseases; and they were waiting for the waters to move. From time to time, a heavenly messenger would come to stir the water in the pool. Whoever reached the water first and got in after it was agitated would be healed of his or her disease.” John 5:2-4 (VOICE)
Peace like a River represents the active peace that the Father brings to our hearts and minds as we rest in and follow Him and reflect His Son.
“If only you had listened to my commands! Your peace would be like a river that never runs dry. Your righteousness would be like waves on the sea.” Isaiah 48:18 (GW)
“This is what the Lord says: I will offer you peace like a river and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing stream.” Isaiah 66:12a (GW)
Floodgates of Heaven depicts a worshipper holding nothing back and in response Father has released the floodgates of heaven to wash over with life and blessing.
- Psalm 97:1-2, 5-6 (NIV) The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. The mountains melt like wax before the Lord, before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all peoples see his glory.
- Zechariah 10:1 (AMPC) Ask of the Lord rain in the time of the latter or spring rain. It is the Lord Who makes lightnings which usher in the rain and give men showers, and grass to everyone in the field.
Living Water represents the flow of living water rushing from our hearts that have been filled from the deep wells of water from His Spirit. What we have been given, freely we give; and we stand on His promises of the protection and inheritance that comes with it.
“He who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Me], as the Scripture has said, ‘From his innermost being will flow continually rivers of living water.’” John 7:38 (AMP)
“When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up—the flames will not consume you.” Isaiah 43:2 (TLB)
“And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega–the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life.” Revelation 21:6 (NLT)
Boldly Approach depicts the joyful worshipper who knows she is welcome at the foot of the throne. Unrestrained and with assurance she approaches her King. The warmth of His glory warming her face and covered by His promises, she ascends.
“Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God’s unmerited favor to us sinners), that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need [appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it].” Hebrews 4:16 (AMPC)
“Exalt the Lord our God, And worship at His holy hill; For the Lord our God is holy.” Psalm 99:9 (NKJV)