Joyful Noise is a visual reminder of the connection our worship creates between us and heaven, so that we might be mindful to cultivate it as we pursue intimacy with our King.
- 1 Samuel 10:5-6 (AMP) After that you will come to the hill of God where the garrison of the Philistines is; and when you come there to the city, you will meet a group of prophets coming down from the high place [of worship] with harp, tambourine, flute, and lyre before them, and they will be prophesying. Then the Spirit of the Lord will come upon you mightily, and you will prophesy with them, and you will be changed into another man.
- Hebrews 13:15 (AMP) Through Him, therefore, let us at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name.
Fathomless God reminds us to fix our gaze on God and on the things of God – to be intentional with our focus and let Him captivate our hearts and minds that we might stay in a place of awe.
- Isaiah 66:1-2 (NKJV) Thus says the LORD: “Heaven is My throne, And earth is My footstool. Where is the house that you will build Me? And where is the place of My rest? For all those things My hand has made, And all those things exist,” Says the LORD. “But on this one will I look: On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, And who trembles at My word.
- Psalm 111:10 (NKJV) The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever.
- Psalms 68:32-35 (HCSB) Sing to God, you kingdoms of the earth; sing praise to the Lord, Selah to Him who rides in the ancient, highest heavens. Look, He Thunders with His powerful voice! Ascribe power to God. His majesty is over Israel, His power among the clouds. God, You are awe-inspiring in your sanctuaries. The God of Israel gives power and strength to His people. May God be praised!
Surrendered Heart reminds us to yield at the feet of God, to resist the urge to carry the weight of the world on our shoulders but instead to lay it at His feet, and to give Him the honor and glory of which He is so worthy.
- Psalm 95:6-7 (VOICE) Come, let us worship Him. Everyone bow down; kneel before the Eternal who made us. For He is our God and we are His people, the flock of His pasture, His sheep protected and nurtured by His hand. Today, if He speaks, hear His voice.
- 2 Chronicles 7:3 (AMP) When all the people of Israel saw how the fire came down and saw the glory and brilliance of the Lord upon the house, they bowed down on the stone pavement with their faces to the ground, and they worshiped and praised the Lord, saying , “For He is good, for His mercy and lovingkindness endure forever.”
- Psalm 91:1-2, 4 (TPT) When you sit enthroned under the shadow of Shaddai, you are hidden in the strength of God Most High. He’s the hope that holds me and the Stronghold to shelter me, the only God for me, and my great confidence… His massive arms are wrapped around you, protecting you. You can run under his covering of majesty and hide. His arms of faithfulness are a shield keeping you from harm.
- Psalm 34:15 (VOICE) For the Eternal watches over the righteous, and His ears are attuned to their prayers. He is always listening.
Time to Soar reminds us that God watches over us, and He urges us on as we pursue Him and take flight. He reminds us He is always right there with – covering us. And we can rest in the knowledge He has prepared us, and He cheers us on.
- Isaiah 40:31 (AMP) But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] Will gain new strength and renew their power; They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun]; They will run and not become weary, They will walk and not grow tired.
Blooming Faith reminds of the importance of persisting in the face of trails, knowing that the Father has not forgotten us but is cultivating and increasing our faith in the process.
- 1 Corinthians 12:7-9 (VOICE) Each believer has received a gift that manifests the Spirit’s power and presence. That gift is given for the good of the whole community. The Spirit gives one person a word of wisdom, but to the next person the same Spirit gives a word of knowledge. Another will receive the gift of faith by the same Spirit, and still another gifts of healing—all from the one Spirit….
- Acts 14:8-10 (TPT) In Lystra, Paul and Barnabas encountered a man who from birth had never walked, for he was crippled in his feet. He listened carefully to Paul as he preached. All of a sudden, Paul discerned that this man had faith in his heart to be healed. So he shouted, “You! In the name of our Lord Jesus, stand up on your feet!” The man instantly jumped to his feet, stood for the first time in his life, and walked!
- Hebrews 11:32-35 (NKJV) And what more shall I say? For the time would fail me to tell of Gideon and Barak and Samson and Jephthah, also of David and Samuel and the prophets: who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. Women received their dead raised to life again. Others were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection.
Sound of Victory reminds us the importance of releasing our sound of victory. The audible proclamation of God’s sovereignty and our faith in His goodness.
- Proverbs 31:25 (AMPC) Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure; she rejoices over the future [the latter day or time to come, knowing that she and her family are in readiness for it]!
- Proverbs 31:25 (VOICE) Clothed in strength and dignity, with nothing to fear, she smiles when she thinks about the future.
- Psalm 149:6 (TPT) God’s high and holy praises fill their mouths, for their shouted praises are their weapons of war!
Altar of Praise depicting our offering of praise received on His altar, and the heavenly response as we pour out our worship and praise.
- Leviticus 6:13 (YLT) fire is continually burning on the altar, it is not quenched.
- Psalm 141:2 (JUB) Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense, the gift of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
- Luke 19:37-40 (AMP) As soon as He was approaching [Jerusalem], near the descent of the Mount of Olives, the entire multitude of the disciples [all those who were or claimed to be His followers] began praising God [adoring Him enthusiastically and] joyfully with loud voices for all the miracles and works of power that they had seen, shouting, “Blessed (celebrated, praised) is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory (majesty, splendor) in the highest [heaven]!” Some of the Pharisees from the crowd said to Him, “Teacher, rebuke Your disciples [for shouting these Messianic praises].” Jesus replied, “I tell you, if these [people] keep silent, the stones will cry out [in praise]!”
Anointed Songbird depicts the anointed songbird releasing the sound of heaven – as powerful as a shofar’s blast – breaking through the veil between the earth and heaven and making way for the supernatural to manifest as God’s glory invades the earth.
- Jeremiah 1:9-10 (VOICE) Then the Eternal reached out and touched my mouth, and He gave me His divine message. Eternal One: Look, I have placed My words in you. You will know what to say now, for you will be My voice. This very day I appointed you to speak with My authority over nations and kingdoms. Your word — My word — will have the power to uproot and stamp out; it will destroy and upend. And then your word—My word— will rebuild and plant anew.
Entrusted Steward was created based on a vision given to represent the fostering of the flow of Holy Spirit in a body where the Spirit is free to move, but not out of order. Father downloaded this vision of the leader’s role – a conductor of sorts – facilitating, fostering, drawing things out, queuing things up, keeping things in balance without operating in control.
- John 4:34 (AMPC) Jesus said to them, My food (nourishment) is to do the will (pleasure) of Him Who sent Me and to accomplish and completely finish His work.
- 1 Peter 5:1-4 (AMPC) I warn and counsel the elders among you (the pastors and spiritual guides of the church) as a fellow elder and as an eyewitness [called to testify] of the sufferings of Christ, as well as a sharer in the glory (the honor and splendor) that is to be revealed (disclosed, unfolded): Tend (nurture, guard, guide, and fold) the flock of God that is [your responsibility], not by coercion or constraint, but willingly; not dishonorably motivated by the advantages and profits [belonging to the office], but eagerly and cheerfully; Not domineering [as arrogant, dictatorial, and overbearing persons] over those in your charge, but being examples (patterns and models of Christian living) to the flock (the congregation). And [then] when the Chief Shepherd is revealed, you will win the conqueror’s crown of glory.
- 1 Corinthians 14:31-33 (TPT) For you can all prophesy in turn and in an environment where all present can be instructed, encouraged, and strengthened. Keep in mind that the anointing to prophesy doesn’t mean that the speaker is out of control—he can wait his turn. For God is the God of harmony, not confusion, as is the pattern in all the churches of God’s holy believers.
Living Sacrifice depicts a willing worshipper pouring herself out before the Lord of All who is accepting her pleasing sacrifice.
Romans 12:1 (TPT) Beloved friends, what should be our proper response to God’s marvelous mercies? I encourage you to surrender yourselves to God to be his sacred, living sacrifices. And live in holiness, experiencing all that delights his heart. For this becomes your genuine expression of worship
Refuse To Be Moved depicts the Lord’s beloved standing fast against the lies of the enemy and destroying every lie that comes against the Truth.
- 2 Corinthians 10:5 (VOICE) We are demolishing arguments and ideas, every high-and-mighty philosophy that pits itself against the knowledge of the one true God. We are taking prisoners of every thought, every emotion, and subduing them into obedience to the Anointed One.
- Proverbs 18:10 (TPT) The character of God is a tower of strength, for the lovers of God delight to run into his heart and be exalted on high.
- Psalm 44:5 (VOICE) You are our victory, pushing back the enemy; at the sound of Your name, we crush the opposition.
Burgeoning Life depicts the deep saturation of the refreshing rain of the Spirit as our worshipper rises up in praise, face up-turned to receive what the Lord is showering on her. A rainbow of promise descending upon her, His light and love bursting through, and lush growth sprouting up all around.
- Song of Solomon 2:10-12 (VOICE) My love responded and said to me, [Him] “Arise, my dearest, my beauty, and come away with me. Don’t you see? The winter is done. The rains and clouds have come and gone. The flowers are unfolding in the fields; the birds are warming up their songs, The cooing of the turtledove is heard throughout the land.”
- Psalm 30:11 (VOICE) You did it: You turned my deepest pains into joyful dancing; You stripped off my dark clothing and covered me with joyful light.
- Ezekiel 37:14, 27 (VOICE) I will breathe My Spirit into you, and you will be alive once again. I will place you back in your own land. After that you will know I, the Eternal, have done what I said I would do. So said the Eternal One. I will make My home with them. I will be their God, and they will be My people.
Bezel El (Shadow of God) depicts the one reaching and abiding in the secret place, seeking to be taught by the LORD. As a result, He responds with the depths of His mysteries which sets fire to the heart of the one pursuing Him.
- Psalm 91:1 (NKJV) He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- Daniel 1:17, 20 (NKJV) As for these four young men, God gave them knowledge and skill in all literature and wisdom; and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams. … And in all matters of wisdom and understanding about which the king examined them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers who were in all his realm.
- Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV) ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
Blessed Beyond a Curse depicts a zealous one, standing in worship and intercession in the deepest of nights surrounded by reminders of His promises and knowing without a doubt that joy comes in the morning.
- Numbers 23:20 (GW) …He has blessed, and I can’t change it.
- Isaiah 54:9-10 (NLT) “Just as I swore in the time of Noah that I would never again let a flood cover the earth, so now I swear that I will never again be angry and punish you. For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken,” says the Lord, who has mercy on you.
- Numbers 25:11-13 (NKJV) Phinehas the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, has turned back My wrath from the children of Israel, because he was zealous with My zeal among them, so that I did not consume the children of Israel in My zeal. Therefore say, ‘Behold, I give to him My covenant of peace; and it shall be to him and his descendants after him a covenant of an everlasting priesthood, because he was zealous for his God, and made atonement for the children of Israel.’ “
- Ephesians 1:3 (VOICE) Blessed be God, the Father of our Lord Jesus the Anointed One, who grants us every spiritual blessing in these heavenly realms where we live in the Anointed—not because of anything we have done, but because of what He has done for us.
Heir of Promise embodies the light and life we feel as we stand fast in the warmth of His love, covered in the protection of His promises, knowing He is fully faithful.
- 2 Timothy 2:13 (TPT) But even if we are faithless, he will still be full of faith, for he never wavers in his faithfulness to us!
- Psalm 37:3 (TPT) Keep trusting in the Lord and do what is right in his eyes. Fix your heart on the promises of God and you will be secure, feasting on his faithfulness.
- Matthew 3:16-17 (NKJV) When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
Carried by the Everlasting Arms depicts the Lover of Our Soul carrying His beloved as the Hosts of Heaven tend to her and His Spirit refreshes her all while He brings her forth into the land of promise.
Deuteronomy 8:7-18 (GW) The Lord your God is bringing you into a good land. It is a land with rivers that don’t dry up…The land will have enough food for you, and you will have everything you need…When you have eaten all you want, thank the Lord your God for the good land he has given you. Be careful that you don’t forget the Lord your God. Don’t fail to obey his commands, rules, and laws that I’m giving you today. You will eat all you want. You will build nice houses and live in them…When this happens, be careful that you don’t become arrogant and forget the Lord your God, who brought you out of slavery…He did this in order to humble you and test you. But he also did this so that things would go well for you in the end. You may say to yourselves, “I became wealthy because of my own ability and strength.” But remember the Lord your God is the one who makes you wealthy. He’s confirming the promise which he swore to your ancestors. It’s still in effect today.
Flaming Sword reminds us that the King of Kings jealously guards His beloved bride. Covenant loyalty and zeal run in both directions – our passionate pursuit of His heart and His unrelenting patience in pursuing our hearts. Meanwhile, our beloved Lord of Hosts gives His angels charge over us – to partner with us, enforce our victories, guard, minister, and even purify as heaven and earth meet to advance the Kingdom of God.
- Psalm 103:20-21 (TLB) Bless the Lord, you mighty angels of his who carry out his orders, listening for each of his commands. Yes, bless the Lord, you armies of his angels who serve him constantly.
- Matthew 4:11 (CJB) Then the Adversary let him alone, and angels came and took care of him.
- Hebrews 1:14 (AMP) Are not all the angels ministering spirits sent out [by God] to serve (accompany, protect) those who will inherit salvation? [Of course they are!]
- Isaiah 6:6 (VOICE) Then one of the flaming creatures flew to me holding a red-hot ember which it had taken from God’s table, the temple altar, with a pair of tongs.
- Exodus 23:20 (NLT) See, I am sending an angel before you to protect you on your journey and lead you safely to the place I have prepared for you.
Beacon of Hope represents our call as a believer. Merriam-Webster defines “beacons” as a strong light or something that guides or gives hope. You are called to be a beacon of hope. One with a solid foundation (the Word of God) and one moved by the wind (His Spirit) while set aflame by fire (the fire of God).
Isaiah 60:1-5, 8-9 (VOICE) Arise, shine, for your light has broken through! The Eternal One’s brilliance has dawned upon you. See truly; look carefully—darkness blankets the earth; people all over are cloaked in darkness. But God will rise and shine on you; the Eternal’s bright glory will shine on you, a light for all to see. Nations north and south, peoples east and west, will be drawn to your light, will find purpose and direction by your light. In the radiance of your rising, you will enlighten the leaders of nations. Don’t be shy; don’t be doubtful; lift up your eyes and look around. They have gathered all around you, eager to come and be close to you. And your children will come back to this land: your sons from the farthest places of wandering, and your daughters gently carried home. And when you see it, your face will glow; your heart will race and be filled with joy; For great ships will arrive with gifts from across the sea, and the wealth of nations will make their way to you.
Who are these sailing to our ports like clouds through the sky, like doves winging their way home to their window sills? Breezy coastlands will wait expectantly for Me; the ships of Tarshish arrive first to bring your children back from distant lands Carrying in their holds the silver and gold— to honor the name of the Eternal your God, The Holy One of Israel who has made you beautiful.
Persistent Fruit represents a worshipper – who regardless of adverse environments – continues to press in, gaze fixed on the Kingdom of God, and bears fruit that abides.
John 15:16 (AMPC) You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you [I have planted you], that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide], so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name [as presenting all that I Am], He may give it to you.
Heart for Ayiti represents instigators of the Spirit – their passion paving the way for a move of His Spirit through their intercession, prophetic declarations, and personal intimacy with the Lord. Like the angel that “troubled” or “stirred up” the water of the Pool of Bethesda; there was open access for a healing miracle when the angel did this – the same is true for God’s intercessors. He is moving.
Romans 10:14-17 (VOICE) …How can they believe in Him when they have not heard? How can they hear if there is no one proclaiming Him? …As Isaiah said, “Ah, how beautiful the feet of those who declare the good news of victory, of peace and liberation.” …So faith proceeds from hearing, as we listen to the message about God’s Anointed.
Anointed Dreams reminds us He will stand with us to keep the dreams He’s placed in our heart’s from being stolen or distorted. He has placed them in our hearts. It also reminds us He meets us in our natural dreams to heal, restore, and encourage us.
Psalm 16:7 (TLB) I will bless the Lord who counsels me; he gives me wisdom in the night. He tells me what to do.
Psalm 3:5 (TLB) Then I lay down and slept in peace and woke up safely, for the Lord was watching over me.
Psalm 16:5 (GW) The Lord is my inheritance and my cup. You are the one who determines my destiny.
Faithful and True depicts a worshipper raising her banner declaring her confident faith in the Promises of the One who is faithful.
Revelation 19:11 (VOICE) I looked up and saw that heaven had opened. Suddenly, a white horse appeared. Its rider is called Faithful and True, and with righteousness He exercises judgment and wages war.
Revelation 19:11 (AMPC) After that I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse [appeared]! The One Who was riding it is called Faithful (Trustworthy, Loyal, Incorruptible, Steady) and True, and He passes judgment and wages war in righteousness (holiness, justice, and uprightness).
Numbers 23:19 (GW) God is not like people. He tells no lies. He is not like humans. He doesn’t change his mind. When he says something, he does it. When he makes a promise, he keeps it.
Make a Sound depicts the one called to release the sound and its impact spreading throughout the heavenlies shifting the atmosphere.
Joel 2:15, 23, 28-29 (VOICE) Blow the trumpet in Zion; set apart a time for fasting; tell everyone to be still and stop working.
People of Zion, shout with joy and happiness in the Eternal, your God; The drought is over; He has sent the early autumn rain as a sign of His faithfulness. He has poured down heavy rain, autumn and spring, as before.
Then in those days I will pour My Spirit to all humanity; your children will boldly and prophetically speak the word of God. Your elders will dream dreams; your young warriors will see visions. No one will be left out. In those days I will offer My spirit to all servants, both male and female.